Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

Oh hell yes!

@Hemlockgrows , @Colby

6 Likes

No but I can contribute to Canadians?. Um, well, my great gramps on his mother’s side was a french trapper from Canada…
I really just wanna be a Santa to some ancestors…Please.
And f☆€k ya I’m on it!!!

7 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG This might be for Canadians. @CADMAN So maybe you will have to be removed? I think I saw a American version. Not sure though.

3 Likes

Do you need my address?

3 Likes

Hmm. Ok, bummer. Was gonna give away my very first crosses :latin_cross:. Sorry for the stumbling. I blame the cannabutter chicken parm.

6 Likes

My suggestion is make an American Secret Santa @PioneerValleyOG . We did have a couple Americans and it caused a bit of trouble. We are legal here and try to keep this event within our border. Your enthusiasm is appreciated bud and it’s nothing personal.

10 Likes

@204medismoke
@50state
@BasementBeans
@Bird_Dog
@bunny
@CADMAN
@Calix
@Cannasaurusrex
@Cannasseur
@Canofbusjoe
@CanuckistanPete
@Chronickyle
@chronix
@Cocobubble
@Colby
@DannyTerpintine
@DonGnosis
@ELG
@Estab87
@Fitzera
@Floyd
@Foreigner
@Ftlob
@Gpaw
@Granola
@Grease_Monkey
@Hemlockgrows
@jessethestoner
@jinglepot
@johnboy
@KanehB
@Kushking902
@Kyumonryu
@Leaf
@leetdood
@Loggershands
@Man-bot
@MBVapester
@Mithridate
@NEB
@Neogitus
@Newfiegreenthumbs
@NorthNorthNugs
@Oldguy
@Oldtimerunderground
@Organicgorilla
@Otto_Gelato
@Pigeonman
@Purple_Drank604
@Qtip
@rob0781
@Royal
@Sativakid
@Sedin
@SensiBowl
@Shadey
@ShiskaberrySavior
@SHSC-1
@smokenhike
@Soiltech
@Sprinklememaynee
@Steemy
@Stevie1durr
@THCeed
@Topicalwave
@TopShelfTrees1
@Weedstruck

23 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. You Raggae

4 Likes

What @DougDawson said, Nothing says OG Christmas spirit like a pack of seeds from Santa!! Great way to get to know the seasonal celebrants, get to show off the christmas tree or festivus pole, its great fun.

We can ship stinky boxes around this country now, legally :grinning: :santa:

11 Likes

That list except me is truly Jaw dropping…Fantasy dream team picks anyone? Just humbled to be among you guys/gals, I better do a seed run in 2023.

8 Likes

I’m legal here, in my state. And I’ve got love from Canada, recently. This is no biggie, I’m certain that as long as I stay in the spirit of the give, it’s all gonna work out. Santa comes in many forms. Was glad to be a part of the auction to raise donations for good causes here, and hope to continue to share.
Oh shit, stinky boxes for real? I’ve heard that going on in lots of places. Although I was once warned about stinky boxes. But that’s another story.

8 Likes

Yes I do and thanks

4 Likes

Very happy to be a part of this :slight_smile: Was just thinking about maybe I missed the chance earlier this week. Glad to see the ship has not yet sailed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I loves yall so much, but we must keep this within the Canadain Borders. For legal reasons.

I really hope our United States friends/ Bothers & Sisters also run a Secret Santa this year too…

Much respect yall :pray:

8 Likes

I am sure you will find lot’s of interaction from the Canadian members bud, they are an amazing group and we really do appreciate your enthusiasm.

8 Likes

This is my Secret Santa box :package: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Same size as last year. Now let’s see how much Cannabis related stuff I can jam into this…

14 Likes

Definitely do 100%

8 Likes

7 Likes

Secrets Many Many Secrets.

4 Likes

He’s talking about a non-NFT fart-jar.
So a real fart in a real jar not like one of those fang-dangled modern non-corporeal legit-NFT fart jars.

:+1:

6 Likes