Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

3 Likes

@CADMAN did you get my DM and privnote?

ya I have run into some funny brick walls while trying to multi message LOL
But I would rather be on a site that actively seeks out spammers so I get it

2 Likes

Yes @SHSC-1 I got your addy.

2 Likes

I need your address for secret santa 2022, please Dm me…

@Neogitus
@cannaloop
@sprinklememaynee
@Yetigrows
@ShiskaberrySavior
@ELG
@Temp (Stevie1durr)
@DonGnosis
@Hemlockgrows
@Merakiseeds
@madouesse

3 Likes

My wife & I are playing a " fun " game…

She tosses Cookies at me & is yellling a number from #1 to #32… If I catch the cookie I’m my mouth, then it’s a Win & I match that # with the next number, which is HOW I’m matching people for the 2022 Secret Santa…

Super Duper Random … ,)

I’ve missed a few cookie :cookie: shoots, but 3 second rule yeah ? Haha…

I’ve assigned a number from #1 to #32 in the order DM address had been received, also Super random… forr the address I don’t already have, I assumed the number that was used in the sign up wiki…

Hope yall know that I’m truly tryin to make sure everything if very fair for everyone involved here…

I truly hope & pray that every single one of you get some amazing heart warming Cannabis gifts this year & truly appreciate the care that goes into every package!

OG’ERS are the BEST in the world :earth_americas: :heart: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Hahaa NAWWW…though this would be pretty fun… and filling… We did this in real life!

The mixologist herself came up with these matching pairs…

#25 - #19

#8 - #15

#2 - #20

#27- #4

#21 - #24

#9 - #14

#16- #13

#6 - #32

#5 - #10

#22 - #7

#31 - #18

#28 - #1

#3 - #26

#23 - #12

#29 - #30

#17 - #11

If YOU haven’t received a DM from me regarding WHO you are sending a secret santa gift too, it’s probably because I’m not allowed any more outgoing DMs for 24hrs or I don’t have the matching address yet… either way, it’s coming. Soon… Hold tight…

I’ll DM you the address your sending too & it’s corresponding # that belongs to it… That’s it, No names, except Secret Santa 2022 :wink:

Once completed, I’ll delete all address, names and data records regarding this event…

8 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

HEY @Neb LOOKS LIKE YOU AND ME AGAIN FOR 2022!!! :rofl: :o

3 Likes

Impossible my friend, I already have your address & the numbers ARNT the same as what you signed up with on the wiki…

Let me check my records…

I checked @Pigeonman your # Nine. MAYBE.

4 Likes

Oh! Cool beans. I made the improper assumption that the #'s were based on the wiki post link.

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

:rofl: :helicopter:

3 Likes

Haha I knew that would happen, so nope.

5 Likes

Yeah, I should have processed this when reading it but I also just had a stacked bowl of Poison Daddy so i’m gonna use that as my excuse :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha That is an awesome side effect.

4 Likes

DM me plz :pray:

6 Likes

Its ok, there are no secrets from you distributor :wink: I sent you a DM @CADMAN

3 Likes

Just a quick heads up to everyone, Canada Post has 3 different size boxes with a set shipping price regardless of the weight. In case this helps anyone. HO HO HO

7 Likes

Good tip brother. Also to add they have those smell proof bubble mailers too which work really well. Even if put into a box :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pls DM your address for Secret santa 2022…

@Yetigrows
@ELG
@DonGnosis
@Hemlockgrows
@Merakiseeds

Bedtime for me

4 Likes

Can’t sleep

6 Likes

All I need to keep this moving along nicely :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Only ones left now.