Canagen's no-till

Coot was a great breeder , gas now sells alot of his work with mixed reviews but I beleive some gems could still be found.

2 Likes

So what started as this:

January 6 transplant @6 weeks.

2 Likes

Is now this:

Start of week 9 veg. I planned on flipping them at 10 weeks but I got overzealous in my bending and I split one plant down the middle. Meh…a splint will suffice until it heals.

I finally managed to control the humidity issue by re-circulating the exhaust through a rag that is kept moist with an aquarium pump. The whole assembly is hung over a pail of water. I even managed to see 50% RH…briefly. Normal at this point is 40% which I am happy to get.

Cheers.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I hope the dog-legs I put in help to keep the height down. The mother plant grew to within 6" of ceiling height and that was only vegged for 7 weeks.

5 Likes

Week 1 after flip. Seems the bends I put in were not enough to keep them down. Lights were at max height and I believe the stretch is just beginning. I didn’t want to risk moving them later in flower so moved them into a closet I had been planning to convert. It’s a ghetto setup right now but it will have to do until this cycle is done.

Also got some wigglers in there and started my own bin. Think it’s getting out of hand here. Oh well…

Cheers.

5 Likes

So…it’s been months since I posted last. The two PP above came and went. They actually hermied on me. Whether it was due to my ghetto closet setup or some other stressor, it’s hard to say. I do know they were bagseed from a feminized plant. It was actually a decent smoke.
Now, I’ve got the second cycle going with:

Afghani 1 sprouted June 5:

That stump you see by its 1:00 is the remnant of a PP I had going but suffered through my own negligence. Here is the Afghani today:

I also started another PP on June 8:

June 11:

Both were started in peat pots filled with used soil and once sprouted were transplanted directly into their final pots.

I don’t really know if they needed it but I did topdress with neem meal, karanja cake and malted barley then moistened with LAB. Both are on a plain water regimen. I also started using timothy hay for mulch and did that make a difference in humidity. Whereas I used to see lower humidity than ambient in the closet, I am now getting 5% over with a small humidifier going on.

Cheers.

4 Likes

very interested in hugulkulturē andliving soīl as well I am easing into it I just finished a mound put pumpkins in it i have high hopes I have 2 "low till " beds in the gardén slowly im getting there