Gumby's Playground

Hi all just setting this up for when I have more to contribute and am in my new space. But for now some of my adolescent girls ready to meet flow… doing the switch tonight will update as there’s progress to show. These four plants were more or less just to see if I could keep a plant alive indoors so I have no expectation whatsoever. Was going to keep them for mother plants but I don’t know if its worth it so until I smoke em im not counting them in the selection… the next time a seed hits the dirt or coco or anything its going to be on like donkey Kong …

:v:

They look better today then they did then. More individual pics to come at feeding time.

L8TR

8 Likes

what are you feeding them? what is the temperature in the box. how often are you watering/feeding. lets see if we can get them looking good. where are these at in their grow cycle?

Just :kiss: with maxibloom… Temps are about 70 lights out 81 lights on. 18/6 as of now. These were mature clones when I bought them 3 months ago…alot has happened, i had to leave for family and they were underwatered like crazy, they need bigger pots for sure, they have been in 1.8litre pots since transplant. I sometimes have to take off for work so most of my damage came from poor watering practices. I added an inch of soil and they bounced back a little. Pics to come. 600w digi ballast turned to 75%

I now water every 3 days. Also switched to :kiss: only in last 5-6 waterings and they seem much healthier
Dresser is 2x2.5×3
Heat was a much bigger issue during the warm months ha

Glad to have your input brother

1 Like

can you get a picture of them minus the HPS… do you know how to clone/propagate?.. might be best to get some cuttings rooted and move on from those plants…

1 Like

Yeah ill be getting photos without hps up tonight when im home from work. And I tried my hand at cloning but did it when the plants were sick so results were less then desirable. I know many different methods but have to figure out what works for me

2 Likes

Hey @GumbyBuds

@Muleskinner just gave me a 3 week old plant. I will have to ask him what it is again, as I was a little, vaped up at the time. I think Miss Universe x Querkle or something like this.

Anyway, if it is a female, I will take some clones, it will be about 3 or 4 weeks from now and post if you are interested.

Cloning is not difficult. I will be making cuts for some Hibiscus Trees this week. The local garden club can sell them in the spring.

3 Likes

What stuff do you have for cloning on hand?

1 Like

very cool of you…

1 Like

Yes @99PerCent 99 very cool indeed. I’d love to give it a go, crossing my fingers for you that its a girl. All aside i’d love a cut of the Hibiscus too!. And yeah many people make cloning look so easy, im sure ill get the ideal conditions dialed in eventually but im working with a very limited budget and that doesn’t help.

@Grower13 i have tried wick cloning with a home built cloner. My ph pen broke so im sure that didnt help the sickly clones. I had one of the tops,really take off and is still going ok in a small perlite hempy. Again just doing this more or less to learn, but its time I benefit from it. I have a powder rooting hormone, and I have a bottle of root and grow, superthrive, molasses, epsom salt, and maxibloom at my disposal as well as ph and ec pens. Very basic compared to most

2 Likes

Ok so here is the Blueberry measuring at 20" in a 1.8L pot of Dr earth and perlite. Soil is spent in all of them.

Now don’t go calling PCF on me cause they are all thirsty and hungry, only have had water for 2 cycles due to having to work out of state on and off.

5 Likes

you can clone without ph ing your water… the correct ph is important when your feeding… not sure that I know what wick cloning is… got a picture?

1 Like

what is the ph of your nutrient solution… and are you sure the maxibloom feeding works… they are not getting the food they need… got to be ph or what your feeding isn’t keeping them feed.

1 Like

Ok now we have Skywalker OG. Again I can’t vouch for any of these genetics.

Same Song & Tune here plant is way underfed and thirsty all plans in the past month have cannibalize themselves at one point I did some defoliation added an inch of soil to the bottom of the pots and a few days later they perked back up they haven’t looked so normal in a while so I’m guessing root bound problems because the inch of soil seem to have helped. Although you couldn’t tell that right now :thinking:

2 Likes

When I have to leave my plants for an extended period, I will put them into trays and leave some water in the tray. The plant won’t love it at first, but within a couple of days, it will be grateful, as you can see.

2 Likes

This is the Sour, tallest leaf is 21" so im thinking in this size pot that is the limit in veg

2 Likes

need to get them all a little healthyer and take some cuttings to root… get them rooted and start over with new plants… how do you want to clone them?.. has your method of using maxibloom as only food worked for you in the past?.. can you show me where it is working on a grow?

Ok now here is What was said to me as a cross of blueberry snowstorm and cherry cookies. My Sativa Girl, she completely lost it. whole plant turned purple and almost ate itself, starting to look a little better she has so many Bud sites I wish she was a healthy girl but this is the one I have a hard time cloning. No roots at all.

Her and the blueberry are magnesium Hogs, that much I’ve learned so far.

3 Likes

So I let you all see my dirty laundry I hope you won’t think differently of me :sweat:

1 Like

that’s not a magnesium deficiency… a magnesium issue is very easy to fix btw.

1 Like

Oh I’m not referring to the pictures here, sorry should have stated that