Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Anything to do with sleep studies is fraut with problems.

Unless everyone is getting the right amount of vits, mins and amino acids, the same regular exercise, and the same blue light exsposure, the same electromagnetic exsposure, the same state of normal functioning health, the same stress levels, your results are not going to be accurate. They will be a very rough guideline.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Massachusetts is very similar to 1980’s East Germany - I know, I was there :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes
5 Likes

This is amusing, and another reason to just grow your own.

9 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

They do not appear to be the least bit serious. Where are the grown ups?

7 Likes

Entirely predictable, and most unfortunate.
It seems as if these pompous nitwits think this is A-OK.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Did you see IRS article on HighTimes.com?

4 Likes

Yes, this is pulled from the piece;

As Radbod proceeded to ask Harris key questions during the webinar, he shared that cannabis statis as a Schedule I controlled substance doesn’t mean that taxes shouldn’t be paid. “As I’m sure you’re aware, and everybody listening, that a business engaged in the sale or production of marijuana or cannabis is considered illegal under federal law but nevertheless, it’s a business in every sense of the word, whether its categorized under federal statute as legal or illegal, it still remains to be obligated to pay federal income tax on the taxable income that it earns.”

Perverse and shameful, IMO.

IRS wants money, but the Feds are exacerbating an already untenable and dangerous situation.

Morally corrupt.

ETA full article

10 Likes

Absolutely, wonder how many illegal business taxes will be flowing in now. Thanks to there clarification.

6 Likes

“The cannabis industry has now been taken out of the hands of Rastafari and the traditional ganja farmers and placed in the hands of rich people,” he said. “It makes us very bitter because we don’t see any justice in that.”

11 Likes

Because the city is a gentrified corporate police state??? I left in 2005

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2021/12/09/massachusetts-cannabis-cafes/

Why Boston Can’t Have Nice Things, Part One Million: Cannabis CafĂ©s

It’s been five years. Where are the weed lounges voters wanted?

8 Likes

the fact that it’s black as charcoal probably means it’s real. it would be impossible for something that big to cook evenly, so the surface would be charred beyond recognition like that.

the photoshop would probably look better than that haha.

4 Likes

all I’m saying is
show me some pics of the making of the brownie and I"ll believe it. :smile: :smile:

5 Likes

Once the IRS gets their money the feds declare the business ilegal and confiscate the rest, win win for the government.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Getting ready for America’s “social credit score” system
in China they track how many times you go to church

10 Likes