Cannabis Inspired Art

You need to stop smoking. lol. How about nudity. Cover your private parts with buds and leaves. @Northern_Loki @toastyjakes is that something we do around here. Lol Happy Roots!!! If the moon was bright enough. I’m just happy. Peace

3 Likes

Hi Hemp, not sure what you are referring to. Dancing naked in the garden?

Stay happy!

2 Likes

That is pretty cool.

Good luck getting it back in the can :rofl:

2 Likes

Peace my friend. Wanted to say hello.

4 Likes

Hi Hemp, and a hearty hello to you.

2 Likes

Project: Art of all kinds.

The art community here is large and grows along with the flowers that we cultivate together. There is a very good chance that there are hundreds of artist’s here on OverGrow that already make a difference in the world around them. Fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters all come here every day, sharing their grow life with us… a dream shared by every one of them, to have a job that doesn’t feel like work. I’m opening the door to the world of NFT’s, I was able to get a cryptocurrency wallet for free, I joined a website for making NFT’s for sale at auction and another site for minting my art work, both for free. It all get’s more complicated as I go, I’m taking my shot and putting heart and soul into my first creation and I want to share the journey with you. This project might just be the step by step process for all OG’s to turn their art work into the next world wide sensation that sells for millions and is turned into a crypto currency. As more OG’s enter the world of NFT’s and sell their art to a much larger audience the community will prosper and become more unified in a team effort to support OverGrow. The NFT market is not limited to art… baseball cards, rare stuff, hopefully cadman’ s collector cards, rare seeds and the strangest things you have ever seen are being minted, turned into bit coins and different kinds of money making objects to be coveted, bought and sold. Seed distributors Take cryptocurrency, you might make enough to buy those $1200 seeds that everybody wants see grown here with us.

Here is the beginning of my first NFT, stair case into the eye, the railing with be fibers of the iris and the steps will be in layer like the skeleton in the sphear falling into the eye. I will be using all my own art work in different mediums to create a one of a kind.

Are you already selling NFT’s? Can you help all OG’s avoid pitfalls along the path to becoming a cryptocurrency millionaire? If your venturing into alone like me, there is a lot I need to know, learning, thinking and art ahead. Working to pay the bills is a major disruption to my forward movement on this project, it will be slow going… I am dedicated to OverGrow the world with Love, I need your help, let’s walk the path together and talk about it along the way.

Please consider joining the picture of the year contest.

5 Likes

I haven’t tried selling NFTs myself since I’m not much of an original artist, though I fancy myself a half-decent photographer… I have followed what’s going on with crypto for the past 4-5 years, and my best advice for right now would be to avoid Ethereum-based NFT marketplaces like the plague and stick with lower-cost networks like Solana, Avalanche, Cardano and Algorand. Spoiler alert, I own at least one of these currencies so this is a bit of a shill. :wink: That being said, fees for minting or really just about anything on Ethereum tend to go sky-high when the market’s hot, and the market has been hot for quite some time now. If there’s a way to use Ethereum the way it’s intended cheaply, I don’t know about it… even Polygon tends to be expensive, but I don’t think that works for minting since it requires a direct interaction with the blockchain to mint, then to move a token. I might be wrong, though.

Especially in crypto, as in anything else, don’t invest anything you can’t afford to lose. Minting NFTs is easy, selling them might or might not be. Everyone hears that it’s easy money, but that money has to come from somewhere… usually it’s coming from the “someone elses” who happened to lose big rather than make it big. Shouldn’t apply so much because you won’t be investing for speculation but simply to pay transaction fees, but I have no first-hand knowledge of how easy or hard it is to make any money as an NFT artist, that’s all. :slight_smile: Hopefully you do well, your art is certainly good.

4 Likes

I have a few jokes that go with nfts. I call them "NFG"s because they’re no f-ing good. Additionally, your cashless society will fail, just wait until the power goes out :wink:
mike drop

5 Likes

I didn’t design it; I’m an investor, not even a believer. So yeah, not my cashless society… but, really, do you think society will do well in general, if the power goes out permanently? Because if the power goes out temporarily, even simultaneously and globally, or if “the internet shuts down,” the computers storing the blockchain data will retain that data - just as the computers currently storing our massive web of national banking data systems will retain that data.

If, in theory, crypto were to replace national currencies entirely, as the true believers advocate - what is it you think makes a piece of paper with a serial number denoting a data entry in a national banking system inherently more valid than a piece of paper with a PGP code denoting a data entry in a global banking system? Other, that is, than people’s beliefs. :wink: So yeah, I see the potential and I continue to be an investor on the off chance that it goes somewhere. So far I’m up around 3,000%, so I’m fairly happy with my investment.

4 Likes

When the grid goes down every one loses, I have another idea that is different than others that have been seen… I’m writing it as we speak, so here is what I have written.

OverGrow community idea: Project do what you love for a living.
We are on the way to the very first OverGrow party at pawclaws grand opening of a community grow center. Getting out of our transportation we see… OverGrow in bold letters with the world with Love In smaller letters. Windows and door are blacked out, the door swings open wide, music and laughter flows like vapor around the senses. A long counter on the right has products on display that are sponsored by the owner for sale to use by growers who rent space to grow in the facility. To left grow rooms with doors that are locked and maintained by customers who can not grow where they live, these OG’s have medical licenses that allow them to grow for themselves or as surrogate for a medical cannabis user. Moving forward there’s a glassed in room with smoker’s lounge written on the door, there are gardeners inside watching a big screen tv provided by a sponsor of big screen tv’s and snack machine with drink available. Mr. Dawson meets us with a smile and invites us to follow to the main room where… grow tents are all around in every direction with names and numbers with electricity provided by the owner and operator and calculated for payment by the owner of the tent.

I have no concerns about what could happen, only focusing on what can be done with the current resources to move forward. Anyone can cast doubt’s on what others are trying to do, only the few really ever put heart and soul into doing everything possible leave the world better than found.

OverGrow the world with Love, BOG

7 Likes

11 Likes

More of Cannabis as art. ogog from 2017, nice sawlike serrations.PC270061
PC270063 PC270062

11 Likes

That looks good, I see a tip broken off a leaf as they have dried out. If you give them a spray with acrylic clear coat it stops them drying out and breaking up.

5 Likes

Not me, I’ve got lots of good shit to barter with :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for that tip. I just used the spray glue on the back. Hopefully, I will get some nice one this winter to play with.

4 Likes

Always the optimist :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Some feng shui to scare the evil spirits away for another year. lol! Just kidding, I made that up. You can do some interesting things with a shaped cannabis stalk.

6 Likes

It looks cool. @JoeCrowe

3 Likes

Happy New Year.

4 Likes

Happy New year!

3 Likes