Cannabis Inspired Art

Atlan??? Or Numenor? (Atlantis)

1 Like

@RuamadraTheBard whichever you like, its all up for interpretation.

3 Likes

But what is the Artist’s Belief? Perhaps fayth is all that is required. Fayth in oneself? Is there such a thing???

2 Likes

I whipped this up for shits and giggles!

6 Likes

@Heliosphear
That is some wicked stuff, I love it all. The OG stuff is real cool too.
They are all so very creative, I love the pics but the abstract stuff makes me ask, how artists think of this stuff.
What programs do you use for these kinds of results?

1 Like

@leafeater Thank you for you kindness, for me… my imagination has run amok, my grandmother was a artist, sketching and painting mostly, my mother was a artist multiple mediums and was my first sculpting teacher. My entire life has been art, sculpting, painting, sketching, MIG, TIG and stick welding, artesian technician for pottery, glass blowing, thermoforming, marble, granite, acrylic’s and mix medium art foundries. Then one day i heard about A.I. art programs, I never gave it much thought until @Northern_Loki did this…

Now I am using Midjourney, Dall-E, Dalle-2, nightcafe and testing others, by far i use Midjourney the most and it builds blocks of chains to remember what types of ideas i follow along the path. The idea for the following pictures is “can you see the rainbow strings that butterflies dance on?”.

It started with this picture, I liked it so i upscaled it and made variations

If i upscale the picture and select make variation the reaction is the A.I. will blend in my previous selections and idea’s.

This is the beginning text used to create these variations “ Rainbow made of strings, every kind of butterfly, close up, photo realistic, ultra realistic, unreal engine, octane render, v-ray, highly detailed, real image, denoise, ultra detail --ar 16:9 --testp --upbeta - Upscaled (Beta) by @Heliosphear (relaxed)” over 100 variations were made in total, these are the one that i found appealing.

There isn’t anything that I can’t see anymore.

@Garden-Buddy Fabulous!
@JoeCrowe :rofl: i see a lot of the midjourney users making Simpson’s mostly Bart.

6 Likes

Hey nice C99 hehe and wow these Lunar Moths are beautiful!!!

3 Likes

The mud puppy is my totem, looks like Python to me…what kind of eels were in that electric box again??

4 Likes

The Fear card

3 Likes

The Dark Knight?

4 Likes

Is there anyone here that is good at working with adobe illustrator?
I can use it, but not very well.
The reason I ask is that if I have an illustrator file to work with, I can usually run it through Cinema 4D to make some neat 3D objects.
For example, someone could draw an image, we could take it into illustrator use the pen tool to outline the drawing, and then send it to C4D to make 3D mesh.

Anyone that is interested please let me know.

2 Likes

Do we have any photoshop users out there?
Does anyone want any photoshop brushes?

1 Like

Not my best work, but it was Cannabis inspired.

6 Likes

@leafeater i got lots of adobe access, what you asking for in illustrator is a heavy job that will most likely best done by you with what you have available. There are services online that can do the job for you, will cost money. Love the get high graphic, looks like your gonna do amazing things with it.

@RuamadraTheBard going for the tarot card? I’ve thought about making a set all cannabis related tarot cards, will be a load of work… soooo i don’t know.

Happy Friday!

3 Likes

@Heliosphear Thank you for the compliments.

I am sorry if I was not clear, I was not asking someone to do my heavy lifting for me.
What I was trying to say was, If someone had a simple drawing that they wanted to see turned into a 3D model I could help out with that.
If someone was willing to help with the illustrator part.
This is a great option for turning 2D logos into 3D ect.
The workload I was thinking of, would really be kept to minimum.

These are the kind of brushes I was talking about in case anyone else has an interest in them.

2 Likes

@leafeater Ooooooh, sorry about that. That sound like a great idea. :sunglasses:

Could you do that with this? This is from 30 years ago right after the duplex i lived in burned down while i was at work. I lost everything.

Looking forward to see what you can do with it.

3 Likes

Turn up the peace

The infinium project has begun.

6 Likes

Purple kush botanical casting then watercolors.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Muey excellent Old Timer!

2 Likes