Cannabis Inspired Art

That’s gorgeous man. I can’t wait to see more.

Awesome process. I’m going oing to investigate more. :+1:

1 Like

That is supercool man! Playing with film and werid exposures is fun had photography friend and was amazing. I’m a bit jealous that can be some fun experiments.

1 Like

Art work by Brett Rutter.
:mushroom: :broken_heart:

:v:

4 Likes

Ok, I don’t get it…
Sorry, I’m a tad dense.

1 Like

It’s a sad mushroom, and his family looking on.
That’s what in get from it anyway.

But it’s art, so you get whatever you get from it :grinning:
:v:

2 Likes

That’s what I was picking up on. But they all look sad, lol. It’s the extra black that’s confusing me. :wink:

Agreed.

2 Likes

3 Likes

it was me too but i gave up on it much sooner than you did. i never did get it and quickly stopped trying when i read your comment.

1 Like

I like to mess around with all the tools in ArtStudio on my ipad when i’m nice and cozy. Always looking to see something i never saw before :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Reminds me of scientology being shredded by leah. Ahh the poor clams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “stacked photograph” features 485 separate, 20-second images. And took just over 2.5 hours to take.
We are looking due North, right up the middle of Lake Huron, from the shoreline in Brights Grove Ontario.

Featured is an Erosion Control device that was installed earlier this Spring. Water moves Right to Left, and you can see how it traps the shifting shoreline

Please don’t ask how I filled that time, cuz you already know!!!

14 Likes

You don’t have to ‘get’ art to appreciate it.
It isn’t like a meme- it’s someone’s expression of feelings.
Either ya like it, or it’s not your thing…OR you ‘understand’ / feel it!

4 Likes

I know this.
Though when I indulge at a galley or show, I try to immerse myself. I want to know what the artist was thinking, and how they felt. This is more what I meant by “get”.
This particular image has a feeling of sadness and isolation.

2 Likes

I once stole a rock from a Yoko Ono art exhibit. It was just a big pile of rocks and I took one.

It really touched my soul, that pile of rocks.

6 Likes

Mister @Foreigner Sir, your Royal Nakedness!

Are there any Calendars available?

We have a perfect recipient and I’m hoping I did not miss the Run

We’d be honoured to contribute

I thought Yoko’s Rocks started screaming if you lifted them

2 Likes

The whole exhibit was quite lame except for this one room of light and mirrors which I did not steal.

3 Likes

I knew it You’re Charlie Brown
I got a Rock, Tales from the Naked Rock

1 Like

5 Likes

This was amazing

1 Like