Miss ya around here.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

9 Likes

That looks like a mildly happy mantis

5 Likes

Been painting more lately…

13 Likes

You could say these songs had inspiration from cannabis because I was high when I made them, but I dont know what my inspiration is.

Some have told me my songs tell a story, but if Im being honest I dont know what that story is…

Anywho, heres some songs ive made :slight_smile:

although I will say, Im getting alot of inspiration from the songs ive been jamming lately. and the anime ive been watching .

I also made an anime music video for an Erra track. That was dope and I realllly like how it looks. The song flows well with the video .

5 Likes

That is blowing mind @Garden-Buddy! Good job, wow.

1 Like

lol love the octopot

Pardon my weird reply. was a drawing somewhere here above. I guess I don’t know how to reply in a proper way. sorry lol

1 Like

There’s a starman waiting in the sky…

:star2: :v:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Please credit the artist so we all can appreciate them. If you can not locate the source, you can reverse image search for it. Please show me your faves!

3 Likes

we have two of them. they like to combine threads so you may find this inside one of them.

2 Likes

Thanks I was looking for some but I always seem to look up the wrong keywords!

2 Likes

you’re welcome. i’ve been here long enough to remember the names of the threads. makes searches easier.

3 Likes

You should check out this thread:

:wink:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear is DA MAN! ALL OGer’s should visit his site! Honest!
Unleash Your Imagination with AI Art | Mind Bending Graphics | Heliosphear
Below is my Live Desktop for Wallpaper Engine (available for download on Steam. BU2B - ZZzen_B or ZZzen) AI background image created with Image Creator

4 Likes

Beautiful work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Idea, if you please. The apes finding cannabis and gradually through time evolving through the stages to modern humanity.

2 Likes

@BU2B Thank you. I’m writing another story… an OverGrow exclusive :alien: what really happened when astronauts landed on the moon.

It’s a Sci-com :rofl: rockin fresh!

@Garden-Buddy Always impressive! :sunglasses: You are an amazing painter, Thank you for sharing your vision.

@EpiKatz What incredible timing with a fantastic idea! I’ll work it into the story and make some pictures to bring the vision to life.

Have a Great Weekend OG’s

5 Likes