25 Likes

Big Lez

17 Likes

Double D

16 Likes

Little browsing music

Bananaman

16 Likes

I love all of your doodles! Very cool! They seem fun and filled with lots of character, to me.
Your pictures and description of your " Meltdown " are very impressive!
She’s beautiful!
Sounds like a perfect terp and buzz!
How would she do outside? :thinking:
In Michigan?
We get frosty by 2nd week of October.
Just curious…:thinking:

6 Likes

I got 6 females from the pack I popped of the original cross. The pheno I selected is done in 8 weeks. I always run my stuff 10 weeks, but 2 of the phenos were done. I haven’t ran any of thos gear outdoors, but I’ve seen journals on other forums of the meltdown grown outside. I’d did well with some resistance to pm and no botrytis. I would say that’s definatelty pheno dependant, and the f2’s will more than likely show more variation. The male I used had purple flowers and stunk like an auto garage rag bin.

6 Likes

Nice sketches and drawer-ings. Always refreshing seeing art that hasn’t been trampled on by AI these days.
Gorgeous flower shots up there, too. Great work on that!

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

You’re really developing a distinct artistic style! I look forward to future pictures.

The weed looks awesome too!

4 Likes

VERY cool, man! You have a lot of cool drawings. The Earthworm Jim is my Favorite!

6 Likes

Hello my name is Simon, and I like to do drawrings!

200w (2)

5 Likes

You picked up what I was puttin down. Haha Didn’t want to seem insulting on first mention, so I left out the bathtime.
I’m a drawer-er, too. :wink:
Favorite of yours so far posted:

Yessir, I do like it.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger

9 Likes

Might as well slap up a few more

15 Likes

Heffer

13 Likes

Kevin

11 Likes

Sassy again. Kind of my go to, one of the ones I can draw without looking at a picture. I like using the different colors to highlight, looks sweet

13 Likes

Samurai Jack

These older ones I used a pen I took from a bar, and you can tell. Took me a minute to find a good gel pen. Lots of throwing pens across the room, then sullenly rolling my backless office chair around to go pick them up.

16 Likes

Buttered toast

14 Likes

9 Likes

This is the way.

Coffin_Dodger

2 Likes

Filbert

11 Likes