Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

You got it!

I’ll give it a shot, sure!..

5 Likes

I made up a few packs of beans I found in nugs I was toking on. You’ve all been so supportive and positive, I’d like to give them away. They could be from 4 different strains or errant crosses.

Red eye jedi
Meltdown
Mocha berry
Starlite daydream

If you are interested, sign up below and take a guess at this conundrum. How many full 1/2 gallon jars of weed I have, subtract the amount of animals I have, then multiply by 4.

God’s speed

1. @Jimdoors :us: 29
  2. @freed111 :canada: 22
  3. @GallacreekD66 16
  4. @VisionGrower :brazil: 8
  5. @HealingHerb :australia: 12
  6. @ThirdStone :us: 18
  7. @patsnumone :us: 33
  8. @Bert :us: 28
  9. @belleswell :us: 24
  10. @Gho13 52
  11. @Illicitmango :us: 18
  12. @Low.Poly :us: 17
  13. @Amendment3. :us: 0
  14. @sd9007 :us: 14
    Add more if needed

19 Likes

Totally guessing I really have no idea :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t either. It’s making me evaluate my choices that brought me to this point.

3 Likes

8 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader, hell ya dude. That’s spot on. Totally digging this 1
big-mouth-monster-hormone

5 Likes

Caught up on Sassy the Sasquatch and started on the Big Lez Show thanks to your recommendation, man. Great stuff, and as a big fan of cartoons, not sure how I missed that one.
Feature length goodness to make ya laugh and cry and ponder it all… Then you remember it’s all MSPaint, and you question 20 years of professional drawr-ring. Hah

Thanks again for the rec
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

That’s when I started drawering. Are you looking at my bum!? Cheeky monkey…

I was watching Sassy and was thinking about how it was done on Microsoft paint with a bunch of lines and shapes. I’m like I can make lines and shit. I was just trying to jazz up my seed envelopes. Then I just tried to draw sassy on a bench. It came out OK, then I was hooked! I drew it on a big envelope and I keep all my cannabis correspondence (trademarked) in it

Glad you liked it. I just leave it on when I’m in trim jail. I always have to stop and toke the bong when he’s riding the penguins

8 Likes

Thanks man! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Green marker is officially dead. The dead marker with another color over it kind of makes it look like felt though. Not bad… accidental perfection

6 Likes

Absolutely PERFECT, I LOVE it!!! That is so cool :sunglasses: Thank you so very much

Kermy stoned to the bone :bone::)…

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader

4 Likes

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, Keep them coming!

1 Like

a drawing of Master Roshi or even a couple?

14 Likes

Here’s a red eye jedi that I let go nuts while I was occupied setting up my outdoor this season. Very floppy lol

Decent size buds

I have the next batch trained under a net. Way less floppy

18 Likes

Awesome, awesome and awesome Scrogg!!! You are killin it @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

8f172c8912f5e224e89a92dff323c16886e24905_2_231x500

Kind of looks like a Walter White gone hippie stoner :smile:

8 Likes

Looks awesome mate, thank you.

Your beyond talented

3 Likes

Thank you, you’re too kind. I was going to put planet namec in the background, but freeza blew it up. You’ll have to settle for a green dot in the corner

2 Likes

Ren & Stimpy?

1 Like