Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Avoid the Noid!

1 Like

Yesssir, that’s him. Rubber nipple knee cap warmers!

4 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader beens and your doodle have landed!

9 Likes

Always something AWESOME :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet! Looks like they’re in good shape too. Post any pics here if you pop them, or a link to your journal. Appreciate all you guys, thanks so much for your support.

1 Like

Master Roshi or even a couple?

Ignore that orange line on his arm. Let’s pretend it’s from a sayan’s tail. Heading out your way tomorrow @Wizdom hope it makes your day a little brighter

5 Likes

Awesome work mate. Thank you

3 Likes

Yeaaaah man! Thank you for all the awesome work you have done here. Many thanks, from all of us.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what is next

1 Like

Some gorilla zkittles. This is the mommy for all my gz crosses

Freeze 7. First tester, if I like it I’ll find a male and off we go. Got 2 of these outside too.
It’s got a funky gingerbread/sourdough bread smell. Weird so far… I like it

Also got a fully seeded ssdd f2 bx1. Not sure if that makes this a ssdd f2 bx1 f2? I’m just calling it Starlite daydream. The beans will be f2s. :thinking:

Here’s 2 phenos of the sldd that aren’t seeded

Then last tonight we got mocha berry. She’s a bit rough because I couldn’t back the lights off enough for her with 3 other strains under it. Bar lights are good for scrog. I need to remember that, because I keep putting the scrog on the other side of the tent where I have boards like a moron.

She’s in mid week 10, few more days. She may look rough, but this herb is soooo chill. Can’t grow enough of it! Got one outside too!

20 Likes

Nobody got it yet. I’ll leave the wiki up for one more day, them we try again with a new game

1 Like

Everything is looking great, keep up the awesome job brother

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate you hanging out and commenting on all my doodles. Pm me you address again, I’ll send out one of the flips to you. Of course I’ll send it with the Kermit you requested

2 Likes

@sd9007 you need to make a guess

1 Like

No…thank you for all the work you put into everything you do around here, you are a great friend to me

Thank you again, for real…definitely super excited now

I guessed the highest, but I’m probably still way under. Lol

1 Like

Overwhelmed with the generosity thank you so much I’ll get these around @Cannabiscrusader :heart::+1::fire::partying_face::boom::green_heart::100:

4 Likes

I don’t know if you guessed the highest, there’s some people on here with some pretty good weed!

1 Like

Glad the package landed safely. Good luck to you and your crew, and don’t be afraid to update us on this thread

2 Likes

This is seriously my favorite thread to scroll through! So many forgotten childhood memories. Iv nearly forgotten about most of these characters. The nostalgia here is palpable.

2 Likes