Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Dexter

12 Likes

The Noid

12 Likes

My wife drew Clarance from the big lez show. This one is limited edition. I only made the eyes red, as is my way

7 Likes

14 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have to make some more. Any requests?

12 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s a few I sent out already

13 Likes

9 Likes

Did you watch or remember the Oblongs? That was a pretty fun show with neat looking characters.

4 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I love the stoner art :framed_picture: gallery! :joy::joy::joy: :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

IMG_5371 IMG_5370

6 Likes

Heck yeah! That looks awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks mang! I have to remember to pack a little doodle kit in my hospital bag. Probably change out the edibles in there too. Can’t remember when I made those cookies :thinking:

5 Likes

I was inspired and thought that was an amazing thing to compliment @Cannabiscrusader. I am no way an artist but I am digging that horse with the meltdown strain as thats what I always catch myself doing lol and apologizing afterwards lol.

2 Likes

Id be down to donate to a bad ass lion of course your spin on it @Cannabiscrusader if you take requests. thats all I watch on TV nature.

1 Like

Sure thing man! I’m no artist either lol. That horse is from ren and stimpy. I’ll try my best lion after I get cleaned up, just took the kitty cat for a walk in the woods in the dark. He went off trail, and I let Jesus take the leash. Definitely need a rinse.

Every other tree. He shoots up then back down until he’s panting and I get to carry him until he’s ready to fuck shit up again.

15 Likes

Love that energy from an animal. Makes me curious to what if we knew what they were really thinking about? Lol

2 Likes

How’s this?

12 Likes

A few weeks ago a dog chased him up a tree. He wouldn’t get down until I went and found another dead tree to lift up there for him to get down. It took like 1/2 hour. The while time I’m telling him he’s a cat, just go for it.

If anything, he’s thinking. " they’re right, I’m a cat. I need to do more cat shit " he’s nuts now. Up and down trees. Sometimes to chew on branches like a maniac.

3 Likes