Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Beautiful for real, just beautiful… Great space and clean looking

Thanks for sharing picx of your garden and your doodles

I’m hanging Kermit on my wall

2 Likes

hi man you got anything that goes nice outside with big t h c hit /? thanks. danny

2 Likes

Doodles and yard are looking great…you’ve almost inspired me enough to mow mine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…almost

2 Likes

Thanks! Stoned Kermit is going to look awesome. Like the grow supervisor

1 Like

Yes yes I love it

Sure do! Mocha berry f2 and Meltdown f2. Mocha berry f2 was bred by COPA genetics to be outdoors. Meltdown I’ve seen grown outside by a few close friends with great success. I’ve got both of them in my outdoor garden this season.

I have more outdoor projects coming down the pipe. Freezeland ibl will be out in a few weeks too

5 Likes

I just mowed it today, after a solid week and a half lol

3 Likes

nice one man do you take paypall ? and what do u want for some of the mocha berry and meltdown seeds? thanks. danny

1 Like

I’m running so far behind on letting people know stuff showed up, but I really appreciate it! Also, nailed the pic :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: thanks so much!

18 Likes

Awesome! Glad you got them safe.

@heliumfourtwenty dm sent

3 Likes

Great drawing, isn’t it cool @Cannabiscrusader sends not only his doodles… But beans to boot!?

2 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader …just stopped by to let you know your loved brother. Love this thread, always lightens up my day

4 Likes

Thanks so much man! Always appreciate you swinging by. Busy day today, I’ll get to a doodle later on when I have to take my meds again. Looks like we’re doing a few pepe the frog.

Thanks again to everyone for your support, and thanks @percyryan66 for keeping the vibe alive while I do what I must cause there is no try.

Only do :v:

6 Likes

Right on my-man, stay up and ill keep popping in to keep the vibe alive. Everyone needs a little @Cannabiscrusader in their life

4 Likes

Hey @Cannabiscrusader just popped in to say high

1 Like

What’s up man! Just sorting through my dms and emails from the weekend. It’s not easy running every aspect of a business, no matter how small it is. Still need to topdress and water my indoor tents and cabinets lol. Major slacker today.

What’s new by you?

2 Likes

Just searching for a place to live and get my grow on again…tough here in Southern California, anyhow… Keep it up, I’ve ran a few small businesses in my time and you ain’t lying… Butt always worth it in the end

Stay up brother

1 Like

Definatelty let me know when your address changes, or someone is going to get stinky mail :laughing:.

Where you living now, if you don’t mind me asking.

Definitely my first bisiness. I had my own electrical shop before I got sick. I was working as a union electrician, but i wanted to rum my own shop. I was sick of making other people rich. I was just getting to the point where I was looking at a work van, then boom.

1 Like

I sent you a private message

But I’m in San Diego, CA

1 Like

A gentleman just procured himself some flips of red eye jedi f2 and wanted a pic of pepe the frog. So, I thought why not a pepe red eye jedi?

13 Likes