Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Back from the city. I need 3 surgeries, they can do 2 the first time, but I’ll have to go back for the third. I’m so sick of being sliced open… oh well, at least they’re able to fix me.

Wife and I had a nice mini vacation. Spent some time at the beach, and ate so many brownies that we fell asleep behind the ice cream parlor until 4am. Good times

10 Likes

Sounds like you had a Sassy the Sasquatch kinda night lol

3 Likes

Fuck yeah, had a tippa snippa lol

My wife is the only woman I have ever known that can almost keep up with me

2 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

Toxi!!! Love it!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Got some freezeland ibl beans heading your way in a few weeks

5 Likes

This one looks great!

4 Likes

Freezland is an amazing strain, that was one of the ones I had planned to plant before I lost it all. Supposed to do real good for the northern climate.

3 Likes

That’s why I snagged it, I plan on making a few crosses with it. The beans should be ready in a few weeks. I think she’s finishing week 10 right now. Request your doodle and I’ll put it on the outgoing pile for when they are ready

5 Likes

You talking to me? If so right on, if not I still love toxic crusader

1 Like

Love this guy… Great drawing, for real

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome strain, my buddy who will be growing it with me really suffers with hardcore chronic pain… So that sounds absolutely amazing and perfect

1 Like

Yeah, talking to you! Harvest the seeds in about a week, then they dry.

1 Like

I’ll send you a sample too. Lmk if it helps their pain. I’m also wrapping up a run on Starlite daydream supposed to be real good for pain. I’ll send a taste of her too.

I got a buddy who was in a bad car accident, them an even worse motorcycle accident not long after. I’m always searching for strains to relieve his neck and shoulder pain.

4 Likes

You are simply fantastic! And I mean it brother, for real

3 Likes

14 Likes

And another one… You rock

1 Like

My eyebrows look similar;)

2 Likes

Spent most of the day outside topdressing and mowing the lawn. Rained a lot, so my back is soaked. That’s the way she goes Ricky.

Quick shot of the outdoor

Squeezed in a doodle

18 Likes