Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Thank you again for this chance… And great score on that order @Cannabiscrusader

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this @Cannabiscrusader

2 Likes

No problem everyone! Thanks a bunch @DougDawson

1 Like

Ditto on the Opportunity Thanks!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You are an auto win @misterbee . Thanks for all you do around here. Pick a flip and request a doodle, many thanks from all of us.

You too @DougDawson . Cant remember if i sent you a fip with your doodle… :thinking:

Magic 8 ball says the answer is cloudy.

Good luck to everyone else!

9 Likes

Took kitty for a walk

22 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Cannabiscrusader in your guessing contest! :partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You are awesome!!!

2 Likes

Well say seven bags, in a hand drawn brown snack bag would weigh upwards of 200 grams.

My guess 222 grams.
:wink:

3 Likes

Damn your right about the bag…is it too late to change my guess? Lol

1 Like

Who took whom for a walk? I think kitty was in charge :smile_cat:

Probably start by thinking about how many grams you would pay $30 for. Each bag by itself is 2.5g. Sample is the wild card, then how heavy did i make each bag? They are always over, sometimes 2g over. I just eyeball it, and nobody has ever complained. Well, one guy. He shops elsewhere now, very unhappily i’ve heard. He even tried calling from his girlfriends phone, not realizing I already had her number. He should have assumed, everyone has her number lol

5 Likes

Mr. Bee has requested Darkwing Duck. I drew a new one, lets see if I’ve made any progress.

Any better?
  • I think i saw that hanging in a preschool
  • I would proudly wipe with that
  • Is it thick enough to stop the table wobble
  • Nice coaster

0 voters

Old one

New one

16 Likes

He used to walk me when we first started. Now he knows who is walking with him. He runs when my wife has the lead, because he knows shell run with him to the next tree to climb, or frog that pissed him off. But when im walking him he syays close by. If theres a spot we need tp climb down with roots and slippery rocks, he goes half way and watches me go down. I get a sweet meow and a leg rub if i traverse the terrain in a favorable fashion lol.

He also knows how long his lead is, so he’ll wait for me to walk past him 16’ then run 32’ and chill until i get to him, or walk past and go again. When hes tired, he pants like a dog and i carry him intil hes ready to cause destruction to the local wildlife population again.

11 Likes

One smart kitty - he knows who is the boss (he is) and plays you both for suckers - typical cat!
And thanks for the contest - you are a star.

6 Likes

Thanks!

Typical cat, yes. He shows more appreciation than kids do tho. Thanks for stopping by, and welcome to overgrow!

9 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Cannabiscrusader .

1 Like

Well initially I was thinking more along the lines of 500 grams, cuz i think the bags look like quarters.
But then I thought about the price point.
No way that’s right…

That’s how I landed on my guess. :wink:

3 Likes

You are way heavy :wink:

By your calculations, theres about 7 zips in one brown paper sandwich bag. I would buy from me too!

3 Likes

Yes… What @Cannabiscrusader said; welcome to overgrow @Nick

2 Likes