Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I was initially thinking quarters too, but I completely forgot about the brown bag

1 Like

Zoidberg, the Redeemer

10 Likes

Oh my gosh… Do I remember Zoidberg?..awesome brother

1 Like

Disney’s Robin Hood. I grew up on this movie. Many a day was spent finding the perfect stick to tie my shoelace around to make a bow.

13 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader From one artist to another, I gotta love your art brother, It’s a great way to express yourself. I build Kentucky Long Rifles and do all the carving and engraving from out of my head. The rifle is kind of like my “canvas”.

15 Likes

Beautiful work! Is that a smooth bore musket, or we’re the Kentucky ones rifled barrel?

3 Likes

No bro, I mostly build rifles, I’ve only ever built one smooth bore, a 20ga. (.60 caliber) Fowler. That rifle shown was a commission I took last year, it was/ is a .50 caliber rifle. Like I said, all the carving comes out of my head as well as the engraving on the metal.

6 Likes

Great art work… And I love the shoe lace thang:)…

Beautiful work on the rifle @TheC525 thanks for sharing

had a tree climber myself - can see why a lease is used

2 Likes

He’s gotten out a few times, but he never runs from me unless he’s chasing a chipmunk

I’m out of likes… But was going to say… Your cat loves you, that’s why he never runs;)…’

1 Like

The final weight of the bag was 71.57g

A few came so close, but the winner is @Originalweedman with his guess of 71g
Congrats! Request your doodle, and pick your flip.

Thanks for playing everyone! A special thank you to those who follow along with this thread with your kind words and unbelievable support. Those things make me want to keep doodling and pollen chucking.

Time to go topdress the outdoor flock. Have a great day everyone! May your gardens be lush, and your yeilds be plenty.

14 Likes

Dude this is great thanks so much man… I ll take the Chernobyl x Meltdown and for the doodle I d take the horse doodle or if u can do a the Doors doodle even better …Thanks so much man Will send a dm

6 Likes

Congratulations @Originalweedman you deserve it brother…and thanks @Cannabiscrusader for the great game…that was fun

1 Like

The Doors like the band? I’m crap at drawing actual people. Horse it is! I’ll color his suit up for ya.

2 Likes

Yeah ,my favorite band .lol Whatever u can sends fine man… I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thanks for the great and fun competition, being from Nottingham (UK) I have always had a soft spot for the Disney Robin Hood movie, 2nd only to The Jungle Book.

3 Likes

Every town
has its ups and downs
Sometimes the ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Notinghammmmm

Ooodalolly!!!

7 Likes

I love it @Cannabiscrusader great limerick

1 Like