Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

You are amazingly awesome… Thank you very much for being so kind, I appreciate it… More than you know. Once I move into a different place( I rent a room in a sober living) same goes for you…you definitely have a place to stay!!!

4 Likes

Thank you - it is great to have friends - my door is always open - just drop a note!

2 Likes

The Iditarod… Your too funny

1 Like

Good to have great people like you @Nick and @Cannabiscrusader in my life… Plus all these other filthy OG’RS

4 Likes

The honor is all ours @percyryan66 . You are a well of encouragement and positivity!

4 Likes

Just beautiful @Cannabiscrusader !! Looks like a lot of work, but well worth it my friend!!! :green_heart: happy 4th, hope all is well!!

3 Likes

Same to you man! All the hard work is done, now we float around in the pool and watch them grow!

I think I’m going to pull the pineapple express. The first one I popped last season was not an auto. It grew to be 7’ and about 6’ around. It waited to flower with everyone else. I should have Cloned her. Oh well. I had 3 beans left, they were all autos. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m not a fan of autos.

I think I’m going to pull her today and put it in a pot. I have lots of selections to replace it, but I got 2 in mind. Either @OriginalDankmaster96 Tampa crippy A2, or a northern lights x romulan.

6 Likes

Great choices to replace with…first, thank you for the nice comment @Cannabiscrusader and have a great Fourth of July :us: everyone…keep your cat on that leash:)…I’m a HUGE Romulan fan so I cannot say what to plant…I’m sure you make better decisions than me anyhow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol…I am curious about that Tampa Crippy though

2 Likes

They are both already started. I’ll be running hem both indoors this summer, but one van be sacrifices for the outdoor herem.

Romulan x nl on the left. Cripxmas A2 on the right. It’s early, I know I said Tampa crippy.

9 Likes

I’m out of likes…but I like it a lot!!! Everything looks super healthy

2 Likes

Happy 4th to all my fellow American OG’s!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday

18 Likes

Very nice. Hope you enjoyed your 4th

3 Likes

I did! Hung out with my wife all day until she went to work at 6, then my daughter and her boyfriend came over and took the cat for a hike with me.

They also picked up some mocha berry, Icy grapes x rainbow belts, and freeze 7. Spoiled kids lol

10 Likes

You just hang in and OGers will always be he to support you in all you do !

4 Likes

Mine so are too…they have no idea though, life’s sooo tough!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I love the eagle….hope you had a wonderful long weekend

2 Likes

We made our qouta for the month, just in time too (5 days left) I’ve also made my first sale on seed canary… almost… the guy trying to order keeps getting an error code…

However…

In recognition of these recent accomplishments, let’s give out a flip of Meltdown f2. Purple phenos await with the color running straight through to the stem of the nug. @DougDawson can you please ring your dinner bell?

1. @Gadarien
  2. @Mattman :us:
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @Gho13
  6. @Fortman420 :canada:
  7. @Zolorp :us:
  8. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  9. @Gato
  10. @misterbee :us:
  11. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh :us:
  12. @420noob :us:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @luxton :canada:
  15. @Abbbian
  16. @Trimeresurus :us:
  17. @OhNo555 :us::sun_with_face:
  18. @Organical :us:
  19. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  20. @Sdoyle
  21. @MrsTJakes :us:
  22. @belleswell :us:
  23. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  24. @MrHamilton :us:
  25. @percyryan66 :us:
  26. @Sailorboy :us:
  27. @LzBoy :canada:
  28. @Low.Poly :us:
  29. @Bort :us:
  30. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  31. @RadioWaves
  32. @greenmonster714 :us:
  33. @GallacreekD66
  34. @Illicitmango :us:
  35. @patsnumone :us:
  36. @Gr8racr :us:
  37. @blowdout2269
  38. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  39. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  40. @matos420 :canada:
  41. @Fitzera :canada:
  42. @Ace71975 :us:
  43. @globalhead :india:
  44. @Big_Yeloe :us:
  45. @hooddirt :us:
  46. @Orbitalnutria420
  47. @Nick :uk:
  48. @sayrum :de:
  49. @Cybersmib :us:
  50. @Greenfingers :us:
  51. @keene :us:
  52. @TheSeedjinn
  53. @jessethestoner
  54. @Amendment3 :us:
  55. @splinter7
  56. @Jimdoors
  57. @djtrip :us:
  58. @420noob :us:
    Add numbers as needed
44 Likes

Here is a male from my Red Eye Jedi f2’s that I selected for a back cross. He’s got great structure and a stinky stem rub.

I already Cloned him, so ill trash the daddy to save room. I only grew it out for this post.

Bye bye red eye jedi,
Drove the cruiser to the swamp
But the swamp she was dry

29 Likes

So long soldier 🫡 you served well. Also thanks for the chance at those meltdowns! @Cannabiscrusader

7 Likes

You got it.

10 Likes