Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

It’s from the movie, I sing it when people are complaining about finances :grin:

3 Likes

Your always making me smile @Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

Hope your having a great day @Cannabiscrusader …and everyone else too

2 Likes

You too man! Wife has a few days off, so I’m lucky if i find time to water :wink:

I’ll be back soon with a fresh doodle!

8 Likes

Good for you… Spending time with loved ones is super important… Right on

2 Likes

Congrats on the win brotha! :call_me_hand:t4:
Thanks for the fun @Cannabiscrusader
happy-dance
:slightly_smiling_face:
Oh yes, a great film!
I’ve got my son into all the old Disney, and its fricken awsome. Actually just watched this again the other day. :wink:

7 Likes

One day he’ll show his kids and get the same fuzzy feeling!

3 Likes

Running out of colors, so sonic is orange and blue. The Mets and Islanders fan in me doesn’t mind it

11 Likes

He’s back with a rockin sonic… Looking excellent brother

2 Likes

Good day to you @Cannabiscrusader hope all’s well

All is splendid buddy, just working on the outdoor crop and enjoying my wife’s last day off for a little bit.

Kitty had about 9 fresh catnip leaves lol

14 Likes

Love the Sonic picture @Cannabiscrusader - keep doodling! Your kitty looks so chilled out :slight_smile:
Important to spend time with your loved ones and make the most of time together (Your crop is looking chilled out too - keep growing :smile_cat: :yum:

3 Likes

This is a fun thread to keep an eye on @Nick ….hope your doing well

3 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to plant some grass seed where the kitty is laying. All that dirt used to be a little hill that I terraced into two levels. Everyone is helping me gather rocks, guess where.
artworks-VcF1jHALycZYCw2a-1vYmLw-t500x500

Hard to believe that little bit took 9 trips so far.

12 Likes

All is well with me and mine - thanks @percyryan66, just battling with the very damp and cold UK summer. You are right, some great things on this thread to lift your mood and make you smile. Keep well @percyryan66

2 Likes

Your Kitty is gorgeous, looks more like a wild cat than domestic (am a dog person usually (I have 20 but your cat could change my mind). Good luck with the rocks - just another 1843 to go - lol

2 Likes

A group of elderly botanists thought he was a lynx. He gets real low to the ground when there are cats or lots of people around. So he looks like a fluffy blob with fangs.

20, damn that’s a lot of dogs! You hunt with them, or thinking about the iditarod?

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go to the UK @Nick … I’m in Southern California right now, originally from Chicago born and raised

Sorry mistyped - stupid arthritic fingers - I have 2 TWO dogs - and both hate the cold weather - so racing is out :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you ever need a room and some hearty English cuisine you will be more than welcome, we are close to Sherwood forest (only a few minutes from home) and can hunt for Robin Hood’s treasures with my better half and me - just be aware that the weather is much different to Southern California - and growing cannabis is illegal here (not that many people care - lol) - Be good and keep happy

4 Likes