Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I haven’t been in many seed games lately, but I’ll give it a go. Thanks @Cannabiscrusader for the opportunity.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

How about the “Go Go Gophers” ? Can you draw them? :ok_hand::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sure can! Perfect politically correct climate at the moment too, let’s see if they ruffle any feathers.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first seed sale…well done, you deserve it brother…keep up the great work and have a fantastic day

2 Likes

I see what you did there :rofl:

Cleaning some gorilla zkittles out on the back deck. Beautiful day so far.

7 Likes

Beautiful work, great trim job brother

2 Likes

It’s always a messy trim job lol. I’ve embraced it. That’s why I’m known as the adirondack sugar man. I leave a bunch of sugar leaves on, and my 1/8ths are 6g.

9 Likes

I would (will) be a loyal patient!…

2 Likes

You’ll be a self medicating provider before too long, just like the rest of us danky bastards :wink:

3 Likes

You said it brother…can’t wait to pop some beans…I love all the work…so worth it

2 Likes

Wha ha ha - it is the end of the jedi

But oh-no he has been cloned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

5 Likes

All thought order 66 was the end of it, but alas there were a pair left.

Mother and son. Things are about to get funky in the family!

viewer discretion is advised

4 Likes

Dave Matthews band is playing in Saratoga springs NY tonight at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center) I didn’t get tickets this year, my wife has to work too. Me and the cat are going down to walk the trails around the park and listen for free.

Rolling some concert Doobs from nugs I’ve been saving.

Meltdown
Red Eye Jedi
Mocha Berry
And Icy Grape x Rainbow Belts

I got 6 1.5g orerolls out of that

Quick water in the veg and off we go!

13 Likes

Enjoy brother…I do exactly the same thing out here in San Diego…heard/saw Carlos Santana yrs ago

2 Likes

Hope you.had a great time listening and walking around with your dog

1 Like

Got all the way down there and I forgot my wallet. Ran back home and just caught the last 2 songs. I should have stayed home. Cat had fun tho

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, sounds like something I would do brother…at least the cat had a good time. And You got to hear something

2 Likes

I had my wife pick a random number while she was floating around in the pool. Congrats to #47 !

Should I make everyone scroll up to find if they were #47? I couldn’t, I could, but I won’t.

Congrats @Nick

Pick yo doodle and pm me your address. Thanks for playing everyone else, keep checking in for fresh doodles and giveaways. Pm me if you can’t wait to be lucky :wink:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Nick great win brother and thank you for your generosity, talent and fun @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes