Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Congrats :tada::tada::tada::tada: @Nick and thnxs again @Cannabiscrusader keep up with the art and crazy crosses!

1 Like

WhoHoo - thank you so much @Cannabiscrusader - would love a doodle of the road runner or Whiley Coyoty - You are an absolute star - :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :star_struck: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Whiley Coyote was my mom’s favorite, you got it mang!

4 Likes

Thank you :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Now that the giveaway is out of the way, let’s reset the tunes and get back to the doodles.

One fine day with a woof and a purr, a baby was born and it caused a little stir.

12 Likes

@Nick here’s your Wile E Coyote, this one came out pretty good.

13 Likes

That is brilliant - thank you, I cant wait to get it on my wall - :star2:

3 Likes

Glad you like it! Going out tomorrow morning

1 Like

Here’s the rough sketch. I usually draw it out with a pen first, you know… in case I make a mistake? Idk why I do what I do lol. Trained professionals have tried to figure it out and failed.

Anyways, just in case anyone wanted to see the process. It involves no less than 10 huge bong rips and literally tens of almost dead markers.

13 Likes

10 Likes

Do you watch the cartoon and draw or is it straight from your memories?

10 rips would leave me unable to lift a pen - never mind draw :smiley:
I usually just like the colouring in - that is my level!!

2 Likes

Sweet cat dog!!

1 Like

Would love to see a Brak doodle, always loved me some Brak.

1 Like

Thanks @Cannabiscrusader for sharing all your beautiful artwork

3 Likes

That’s my favorite part! The drawing part I always think I’m fucking up while I’m doing it. I usually do, but I hide them or turn them into something weird.

Thanks!

You got it!

Thank you and everyone that swings by! Without your support, I’d just be posting doodles to the void :alien:

I didn’t forget about go go gophers.

7 Likes

Great job on that Wile E!

1 Like

I Google search an image I like, then I draw that. There are a few I can do from memory, but I need a reference.

Thanks Mang!

2 Likes

You are a great artist, for sure

1 Like

How are you today @percyryan66 ? Did they give you a time frame for release?

3 Likes

I’m okay, as soon as I find a place that will move us in…it’s hard to find someone to rent from when in a sober living there’s no lease, so it’s not considered established residency (they want to see that)…hopefully soon, I’m dying over here

9 Likes