Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Right on brother…enjoy the time with your kitty :cat2:‍:black_large_square: cat, thanks again for taking my request and drawing that so quickly…you really made my day

1 Like

Anytime man!

So, I get home and get out of the car so I can grab the cat. I look down and notice that he’s staring at his shadow. But it moved…

This fucker slid in as I slid out. Looks like I have 2 cats now

6 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader how about a stoned Skeletor

1 Like

You got it! I’ll get back to it in the morning, meds hit funny tonight. Bed time

2 Likes

Hope they get along, looks like the shadow has claimed the food tho’. Hope Kitty is defending your grow area!!
Hope you got a good nights rest
Cheers :smile_cat: :smile_cat: :cat: :cat2:

1 Like

Black kitty was in the bathroom all night until I get her? To the vet. Woke up to a shot in front of the bathroom door that smeared like cream cheese when I opened the door :nauseated_face:

Both kitty’s got a bath. Now we wait for the wife to come home and decode it’s fate. She needs to collect every cat

3 Likes

Good morning, I love that the cat adopted you!…hope you slept well and have a great day today…and thanks again for the drawing, it’s bad ass, I love it, you did a really great job

2 Likes

12 Likes

Out of likes…but I love it…red eyed skeletor

2 Likes

I just tried to make a label on pirateship, they wanted $22 to deliver to France. Looks like I’m going back to the post office

2 Likes

Here’s a commissioned piece. Sounds fancy when I say it like that

12 Likes

Looks spectacular, I mean it…great job

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate you :v:

1 Like

Another commissioned doodle for a gentleman in France

15 Likes

Pink panther…and another one!!!

2 Likes

Made the new kitty an appointment for tomorrow. Closest one that has anything available is 40 minutes away. $200 :grimacing:

I got off to a good start this month, let’s hope that fate does it’s thing again!

$200. That covers everything though. Shots, spay, microchip. Were going to need another harness, and our flea med bill just doubled. Thank God I grow bomb ass weed so i don’t have to dwell on that for too long.

Thanks for listening

Zoinks!

Jenkies!

15 Likes

Time to take a break

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

SHOWTIME!

16 Likes

Dang, that’s steep. I didn’t realize it was going out of country. Ran some dimensions and weight of a small light weight bubble mailer through usps price calculator and pirateship. I got about the same as you, only a dollar difference between them.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll stick with $2 at the post office for non machineable. I think out of country is only 80 cents more. I’ll just have to change seed canary to us and canada only maybe? I didn’t try anywhere else on pirateship yet.

Luckily the guy from France is having problems with his payment, so he hit me up on my email. I don’t need to involve seed canary so I don’t need tracking

2 Likes

Good you were able to work something out with them. Those prices were nuts.

After looking up prices for France, I’ve been playing around with the price calculators a bit. You might consider dropping Canada too, I’m getting around 17 for them. Actually, getting most countries around the 17 dollar mark. Wondering why France jumped so high. For anywhere in the US though, it’s still staying about 4 bucks right now.

1 Like