Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Went out early and watered the garden, I’ve been on the phone all day trying to get seed canary to work. Think I finally got it sorted. I don’t want to charge for shipping, but they ask for a tracking number to verify that it shipped. I just typed in “shipped, thank you”.

It seemed to work, let’s see if the notice lol. If I have to get a tracking number, ita like $6 per envelope. I don’t want to raise my prices on there. People get smoked buying beans, it’s ridiculous.

Anyways, I offered up some doodles for Doug Dawson’s BOG lsd run. I’m going to need 10 suggestions please. If I forgot any, slap them up now. I feel like I got them all, but confidence was never my strong point.

2 Likes

Busy day today! Putting a dent in the quota early this month.

10 Likes

Always doing good things…great to see that brother

1 Like

You got a suggestion for the pile pal?

1 Like

Could you do the juasic park dinasaur silhouette logo….but smoking a doobie?

5 Likes

Sure lol, I like it.

3 Likes

Right on…your awesome brother

I’m excited to see this one…thank you @Cannabiscrusader

Some childhood memories of characters from a fun cartoon series - (Lifesavers were called Polo’s in the UK)
Maybe an amalgam of the candy and one of the characters? + of course the obligatory doobie - lol
:smiley: :smiley: :art: :man_artist: :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s two down, 8 to go. Time to go make some deliveries and smoke a few doobs. Be back in a few hours with more, keep the suggestions coming!

8 Likes

It’s beyond awesome @Cannabiscrusader ….thank you for doing that…and you are fast plus talented

1 Like

For tracked shipping I use a third party for my labels since going through usps directly is more expensive.

I like Pirateship, but Paypal shipping is probably the most popular. The last bubble mailer I sent only ran me $3.80 I believe.

1 Like

@Cannabiscrusader - Love the dinoDoobie and Mutley - what a great job in so short a time - :+1: :+1: :man_artist: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Good info, you got a doodle request?

1 Like

He heeeghheggh. Mutley was already done shhhh lol

1 Like

That’s what my wife says!

3 Likes

I was on the boat with Toxic Crusader/Avenger. I haven’t sent you an addy yet for your generous offer of Freezeland beans, was just patiently waiting for them to finish up.

2 Likes

I mean for the pile to give to Doug Dawson for his giveaways

1 Like

Ah, my bad :rofl: Shaggy is a good go to, classic cartoon stoner. Maybe Beetlejuice if you haven’t done that one. For some of the old heads maybe Peace from Wizards or Fritz the cat. Might be a lot of effort but Heavy Metal was always a favorite of mine. Could do something from the South Park parody.

1 Like

I’ll dig into that when I get back. Plucked a lower nug off the freezeland today. Needs another week or two. The plant is dome, seedsneexmore time. It was an 8 week strain

7 Likes