Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

It was the kitty’s family lol. I thought she was only a few months old be cause she was so tiny. Apparently she was 14. I didn’t ask her name, and we didn’t give her one. Glad everyone is reunited, and I had another cat that liked only me for a few days. Cleats up my afternoon now for bong rips, deliveries, and doodles!

How are you today @percyryan66 ?

8 Likes

That is an amazing situation…so happy for kitty and you…keep up the great things you do…and I’m doing my best to stay happy and positive, thanks for asking…hope your doing really good

2 Likes

Time to go about town. Funny, the day started out costing me $200

Yes, I know. I’ll clean it up after

13 Likes

Love the doodles @Cannabiscrusader, reading this thread always has me smiling. Congrats on reuniting the shadow with her family, Zeus looks glad to have his slave all to his self again - super chilled cat :smiley: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @percyryan66, hope you are keeping well? How is the house hunting going?
Keep your pecker up and stay happy & positive :smiley: :+1: :smiley:
Your friend over the pond!!

2 Likes

How about danger mouse with his sidekick and vehicle. Just a thought. Loved that cartoon.

3 Likes

Been busy today. Topdressed my outdoor crop and ran around on errands and deliveries. Got stick at jiffy lube for an oil change for an hour and a half. I’ll just do it myself next time.

Outdoor

![20240711_112708|690x318]
(upload://8GxaYO11RXpqPSrjGrPg5VWkcTh.jpeg)

Stem on the meltdown

I try not to do more than 1 thing on a card because I suck at proportions. Ones always bigger, or comes out weird. Most of my drawings are intended to show more of the character, but I make the first few lines so big that it winds up being zoomed in to keep the proportions right. In other words, I have no idea what I’m doing. But yes, I will draw danger mouse!

18 Likes

Thanks brother…my friend and I are working with his insurance company on finding a place, he’s disabled and we are staying positive and being patient…and searching on our own also. Thanks for asking and for the words of encouragement @Nick

5 Likes

Another busy day running around. That’s good tho, it means things are moving. Lost a bunch of plants this run to heat stress. It’s good to know which ones are resistant I guess :crazy_face:

Good thing this shit grows on trees!

I’ll be back with a fresh doodle later today, hope everyone is doing well and staying cool :sunglasses:.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, my pool vacuum broke, so I had to fashion one. I’ll be giving it a go after I mow the lawn and scream at my neighbor for screaming at my stepdaughter like a lunatic. He might wake up in his front yard.

Little back story. I played ice hockey for 15 years. I smile at the word scuffle. I’m 6’ 200lbs. He’s 5-2 easy 280+. If him and my wife were fighting, I’d pull up a chair to watch him get his face slapped around. Don’t yell at my kids

Edit: Oh yeah the vacuum :laughing:

Shot of Mr. Zeus going to town the the dry catnip flowers.

17 Likes

You are the best…in my book, good lookin out for family…and nice pool vacuum

5 Likes

Got a doodle request before I headed out. First one sold by itself, so that’s pretty neat. I think I went too heavy on the markers. I’m goi g to re do it with the bubbles I do

Redone

13 Likes

Hehe, look what just came across my pandora feed while working in the grow.

Thinkin of ya brotha!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Golly what a day! I’ll be back tomorrow, my bed is beconing

4 Likes

Enjoy your rest @Cannabiscrusader, see you tomorrow! Hopefully with some more of your dope doodles!

3 Likes

Waiting on a request from @Sbeanonnamellow , I think. I lose track too easily… one day I will be more organized. My way now is to write down a user name and what they wanted on an envelope. If don’t do that, it’s an hour long search for that one maul I know I missed.

Watering outdoor and cleaning the pool. Nice day for a float and toke!

Keep the suggestions coming, we need 9 more for wisdom. I think he said townie, so he’s up next.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far

8 Likes

Pool and garden looking good…good morning @Cannabiscrusader and everyone else, have a great weekend

3 Likes

Haven’t seen our ol’ buddy Sass mate in a bit, how about a sassy doodle?

2 Likes

Hi everybody. Sounds like a great idea @Cannabiscrusader, I take it that kitty won’t be joining you - lol.
How about Top Cat, Brains or Bennie - smoking a doobie of course.
Have a great day!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wife has the day off, so ill crank a fresh one out when she takes a nap :wink:

Top Cat, you got it!

4 Likes