Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I have to tag the person, either inbound or outbound, seed name. If outbound what step process I’m at from package to shipped and date. To easy to forget and its pt track in the tags from newest to oldest

1 Like

How about The Cat in the Hat?
Or any Dr. Seuss character for that matter.
:yum:

2 Likes

That’s a good one.

Another suggestion… Bullwinkle!

5 Likes

Few too many edibles last night. I wound up passing out on the couch with my wife. We woke up at 4am and dragged ourselves to brush and bed. Lol… good night!

4 Likes

Freezeland ibl testers have sprouted after 36 hours, so it looks like she’s ready for a chop!

A new batch of a strain I made. I’m calling it

Order 66

Red Eye Jedi x Meltdown

I’m going to rework this strain using my meltdown purple pheno female, and a male red eye jedi I found in my Red Eye Jedi f2’s. For now we have a cross that came from my red eye jedi female, and some extra pollen i collected from some notable meltdown males. The meltdown makes way better beans when used as the female.

For now, I’m going to grow a few of these out and see how they perform under the stress of the summer heat. I’ll also be keeping the rh around %55 to see how she holds up to pm.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Time to water and topdress the veg, then get cooked on some doodles and bean packaging.

12 Likes

Right on…great progress on your fantastic work…two awesome strains to cross…your doing awesome @Cannabiscrusader keep it up!!!

3 Likes

Always remember to bring a towel!

16 Likes

Yup.
I’m just gonna get a little high.
“Dont forget to bring a towel”

3 Likes

11 Likes

I’m out of cards?! I feel like I just got a bunch. Oh well, back to the dollar store to dodge the village idiot

3 Likes

Classic…I forgot about towlie…very well done

2 Likes

Love the TC @Cannabiscrusader and looking forward to seeing the new X - Melting Jedi :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

How’s about the lorax?

9 Likes

Funny.
That’s the other one I was thinking of last night.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

12 Likes

Nice one on the Bullwinkle, a little after my time - How about Deputy Dawg - another of my childhood faves :man_artist: :man_artist: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

You got it! Break time first

7 Likes

Meltdown clones getting ready to root. These will be dusted with my red eye jedi f2 in a month or so.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Ren & stimpy for a doodle :fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes