Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

How 'bout McGruff?
Ya know, the crime stopper. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: gotta watch those edibles mate!!

1 Like

Love it @Cannabiscrusader, so nice to start the day with a huge smile - thank you :smile:

1 Like

Lol, I made them with last seasons outdoor. I wasn’t expecting much, then whammy. I make 36 brownies every week, so it was kind of a surprise to wake up on the couch like that. I was groggy all yesterday too :crazy_face:

ea67589c-74bc-4a07-8598-0b2c3bb92beb_text

3 Likes

Good morning @Cannabiscrusader and everyone else…everything including your break time pic looks fantastic…keep it up brother

4 Likes

Hope everyone is staying cool! Went in the pool all day, then sampled my Icy Grape x rainbow belts. That’s when we all fell asleep. I’m thinking that strain makes me groggy lol. 6 more doodles for @ wisdom. We got McGruff the crime dog, and ren and stimpy on deck. We need a few more suggestions.

My wife has the rest of the week off too, so ill be a busy man!

9 Likes

How about Stoney Smurf? :man_shrugging: or maybe some Alice in wonderland characters

2 Likes

Smokey the bear :v:

BnBtKy4N_400x400

10 Likes

Reptar from rugrats would be a radical drawing

my wife is finishing up this painting, acrylic on canvas. The canvas is 3ft wide and 4ft tall. Massive piece.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Bebop would also be a good one :v:

9 Likes

Some ideas possibly.
10ebc8529cf43db805f14fa6f2e2f568 Bender_Rodriguez

download felix

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Awesome suggestions, much appreciated.

@Mattman that’s a sick ass painting! It belongs on an old spice mens body wash bottle called titty claw rush. I would buy the fuck out of titty claw rush! tm

I’ll get to work making the suggestions happen. Wife has off until Friday, so I’ll be around sporadically.

@chronix I did a lot of those already, but I’ll definitely do them again! The popeye I did came out pretty sweet. Toot toot. (Post 107)

Alice in wonderland it is! I have a strain called mad Hatter I wanted to pop, just made me think of it. Stay cool grochachos

6 Likes

@Haggis

Thanks for your support! Going out today

9 Likes

Rodger is going out today too. Bye Rodger @Star_Dog

13 Likes

Sweet and your very welcome my man. :love_you_gesture: :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Cannabiscrusader your pictures are amazing…I’m always in awe of your talent…than you for sharing your gift with us

4 Likes

@Mattman your wife is an amazing artist…thanks for sharing this

3 Likes

My wife might snag this one, although I think she’s waiting for the Cheshire cat

14 Likes