Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

My pleasure man. Thanks for all you do here, from all of us!

5 Likes

Yay!! I’ll keep an eye out for her or him. I miss Robin Williams too. It was a sad day in our house when he passed.

1 Like

At least he doesn’t have “Space Madness” (remember that episode)? Great depiction of him

3 Likes

Don’t press the buddon Reeennnn

5 Likes

Hi @Cannabiscrusader - had a sweet delivery this morning, all the way from Bridget and Joe in Worrensbury, NY.

Thank you so much - Love the doodle too!! :joy: :joy: :full_moon_with_face: :green_heart: :green_heart: :100: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Warrensburg, my handwriting sucks lol. Glad they made it safe, I get messages still asking for that particular doodle. Excellent suggestion! Post some shots here when you pop them please

4 Likes

Doing more and more great things for people…you the best @Cannabiscrusader …and @Nick , it’s cool getting a piece of artwork…and beans to boot!!!

2 Likes

That one is :clap:

1 Like

New popeye going out today, along with the eagle

14 Likes

I don’t know how God makes women so beautiful, I can’t do it

10 Likes

I LOVE them!!! :grinning: thank you so much for doing them

1 Like

Pm me your address and they are yours

2 Likes

Was lookin at @chronix suggestions and thought taz in bender was funny here’s a sketch if you want to give it a whirl.

5 Likes

Pink Panther, Beavis and Butthead, Otto from the Simpsons, Tigger from Winnie the pooh, Road runner, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, The Grinch… just some more ideas.

5 Likes

Sweet doodle mang! Go over it with a Sharpie, then when people ask for it play shy. Sometimes they feel bad and put a nickel in the hat :grin:

Keep going! Your way better than me

2 Likes

@argyle thanks so much for your support on seed canary! Any questions along they way, feel free to ask away.

Good morning to everyone. Busy day full of appointments and deliveries today. Free delivery day is friday. I’ll be back later this evening with a fresh doodle. Have a great day everyone, it’s shaping up to be a beautiful one up here in the Adirondack mountains of New York! Biggest state park in the united states dontchaknow

7 Likes

Enjoy your weekend, sounds like it’s starting off on the rite foot…free delivery Friday is what’s up, great marketing strategy…biggest state park is awesome…the Italian part of my family that came to the United States is primarily in Buffalo New York and Chicago…keep up the great work @Cannabiscrusader love it!!!

3 Likes

Hope you had a great ‘Free delivery Friday’ @Cannabiscrusader, enjoy the Adirondack mountains and have a super weekend. Nice weather in the UK today, took my better half out to lunch, left so full that had to have a kip when we got home. Now ready for a fine summer evening dog walking and then a few beers. :beers: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Crazy day, been a crazy week. I was at an appointment, and a janitor lady locked her keys and phone in the custodian closet. I helped her break in, then security tried to “detain me”. I told him I know Kung fu. I do not know Kung fu. He allowed me to leave peacefully. I bowed to him before I left.

Why did I say Kung fu? :laughing:

It would also seem as though Adirondack Sugarman is now into clones. I knew I would be soon, but it’s been pushed to now by demand. Time to buy some more clone trays and root riot plugs. My birthday is coming up, maybe I’ll ask for some heat mats.

Gave the ladies at the local vape shop a big fat bag of samples. I thought they didn’t like them… turns our they put my number in wrong by one digit. They even hung the empty bags us in the back room so they can sniff them lol. I made sure the number was right before I left, and I gave the cat dog doodle with the info on it. Blocked out my phone number. If anyone needs it, pm me

She asked if she was allowed to hang it out in the front of the store. I was like, fuck yeah you can! Anyone calls me saying they got my number there and I’ll bring free prerolls and samples down to them. She was giggling and rubbing her hands together, funny dame thing my brain was doing.

Like my dad always said. You want a lot of fish, cast a wide net.

Time to toke this bong, do a quick doodle, then take inventory of strains and clones. I think I might need to start writing things down.

14 Likes

12 Likes