Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

11 Likes

Green marker kind of fucked that one up. Oh well. I’m overhauling the indoor garden tonight so it’s set up for my surgery in September. I’ll have to do it again the week before, but now is a good time to narrow down the selections. Cabinets are getting full, and I don’t want to run 2 tents in the summer. Some will get tossed (I have 2 or 3 of pretty much every plant, some 2 phenos) the time is now to decide what to run along side the dankmasters crippy and the cripxmas I have started. I’m thinking my purple meltdown pheno. 2 of them in 5 gal buckets trained under a 2x4 net. Should be a beautiful tent if I can keep the temps down.

I ramble, thanks for reading

8 Likes

15 Likes

That one is awesome, what a character.

1 Like

Kung Fu fighting - everybody was a little bit frightening
Great stuff @Cannabiscrusader :smiley:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Love Tigger - he is bouncy bouncy fun!!

2 Likes

I heard his voice in my head when I drew his mouth. Maybe my weed is getting better!

2 Likes

Some more random ideas…
Ronald Mcdonald, or Grimace, or the Hamburglar
Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch from Sesame street?
The cat from the Cheetos brand of cheezies.
Tony the Tiger from the Frosted Flakes cereal.
Toucan Sam from fruit loops cereal.
Kermit the frog.
The Geico gecko from the commercials.
Mickey mouse.
Daffy duck.
Grounds keeper Willy from the Simpsons, or Nelson, or Snake. Maybe Chief Wiggum. Or how bout Moe? There is also Itchy and Scratchy. Sideshow Bob?

6 Likes

God damn dude! I’m going to need a dump truck full of markers lol. Awesome suggestions

6 Likes

Was it you I’m giving 10 doodles to for your giveaways? I was a mess last week, I think I might have missed someone too in the mail. I’m sure they will let me know

1 Like

What a day indeed…sounds like things are going well with you, you deserve it…great story with a super happy ending

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Nick , You handsome fucker! Enjoy your day boss. Pick a flip n doodle buddy, I’ll get them sent out today or tomorrow

2 Likes

How about the caveman from geico commercial

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot, I’m more of a cartoon guy

Every day is a work in progress. Did this past week bring you any closer to a new abode?

1 Like

First happy birthday to @Nick have a great birthday weekend…and to answer your question @Cannabiscrusader …YES!!! Actually going to look and apply for a spot Monday, just set it up yesterday evening…trying not too get over excited about it before we know if our credit etc…is good enough. Hopefully a bigger deposit will outweigh the credit score…we have a county program helping us that pays first last and deposit for us…fingers and toes crossed for this one…thanks for asking

7 Likes

That’s awesome news man! Lmk the address as soon as you know you’re in for keeps. Congrats! I hope this opens a new chapter in your life

1 Like

Thank you for everything…hopefully be sending out a new address…soon!!!

1 Like

Had a great day, the sun shone, plenty of great food, great drinks and even better family around.
Thank you so much for your generosity - Would love a Tigger (with Roo if there is space) and anything you send would be much appreciated :partying_face: :partying_face: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes