Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Thanks @percyryan66 weekend going well :partying_face:
Absolutely over the moon for you, fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well on Monday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Remind me what you have from me already

Thanks @Nick …means the world to me that you care…and keep enjoying your birthday, I’m happy you were born!!!

I’m not very good at multitasking. I drew him seperate

9 Likes

I think it was Wizdom.

1 Like

Hi @Cannabiscrusader - you sent me some meltdown F2 - thanks :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Already sent his and Doug Dawsons. There was one other, idk. Sweep it under the rug for now

1 Like

Working in the outside garden today. Topdressed with some 4-4-4, and a dash of 3-9-4. As I was topdressing, I thought it would be a good time to clean the ladies up a little bit. Some of the branches were on the ground, and it was time to remove them.

Before

Here’s a Mother of Berry before

After

Whole shaboozle after

Big pile of branches front right

20 Likes

Looks fantastic @Cannabiscrusader your garden looks really special :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks man!

My wife’s weekly brownies are done. She eats like 5 a day plus toast, and smokes with me.

Time for a guitar break

14 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Your garden looks amazing, great job on everything, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The brownies look delicious! Almost makes ms wanna bake some lol

3 Likes

Thanks man! Hope you get to put 1 or 2 outdoors next season.

They are! I make them with unrefined coconut oil, so they taste like a mounds bar. I ate 2 yesterday and woke up on the couch at 12am. Idk how my wife eats 4 or 5 and toast eith canna butter and smokes. She’s a machine lol

4 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

That sounds so yummy. She is amazing! I’m such a light weight only half of one would probably be good for me

2 Likes

I have never tried an ‘edible’ but those look so delicious - mouthwateringly (if that is a word) so :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiley:

2 Likes