Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

12 Likes

I’m a secret lurker here, these are spot on

5 Likes

I love it! :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

runner up for my submission for the 8th annual. @Cannabiscrusader allowed me to post.

22 Likes

Thank you @Cannabiscrusader for the lovely gift that arrived this morning

Very grateful - LOVE the doodles :joy: :joy: :green_heart: :green_heart:

18 Likes

Nice! How’s the plant in the green house?

1 Like

Beautiful work man! Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Lots of doodles and giveaways this week. I’m going to have To go grab some more cards soon. That guy at the dollar store still bugs the crap out of me. I haven’t given him any prerolls since like march. Thirsty bitch lol

Going out today. Congratulations winners!

Next bean run is going to be

NL X Romulan

I forget where they came from. @willie maybe? I have 3 outdoors, 2 indoor. Indoor is starting week 2 in flower, the outdoor are just starting to flower too. Right on schedule.

I fucken love growing weed, did I mention that? Fuck yeah

2 males in my upstairs flower powder cabinet also starting week 2. Lovely structure on all of them, very similar. I’ll post some pics in a little while. The cross just sounds like it should be awesome. It needs a name. I went with Cloaked Aurora. Romulan cloaking device cloaks the northern lights then whammy! There she is starboard side with torpedo lock.

Putting flips together, then off to the post office. Also sending some snips out Monday as a test ship. I know it’s hot. If it works thus time of year, it should work every time. Except maybe February. Fuck I hate winter

19 Likes

Jimminy Cricket needed some color before going to the lady at the post office. I swear I’m going to pack them now

Should I give her a flip too :laughing:

18 Likes

Hell yeah, package has arrived.
Thank you @Cannabiscrusader.

18 Likes

I cant remember that ghost. He-man?
Cloaked aurora is a great name. That could be used by a seed company.

2 Likes

It is, mine! I’m on seed canary now. I’ve made a whole 2 sales on there so far. Lol takes a minute to get the train rolling though

1 Like

Yeah I remember your 1st sale. I am unfamiliar with seed canary so it didnt sink in. Good luck. You have some nice ones for sure.

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate the support

3 Likes

Got the pack today of doodles. Many thanks mate. Will make a great addition to the giveaways once I’m done with all the Boo stuff. Forgot the seed though :wink:

21 Likes

Nice, some of those are pretty good! You already got all my good stuff you crusty old hermit! Fire crosses coming this spring. I’m always thinking I forgot something every time I leave the post office. Once I tried to grab my letters as I was leaving. Good thing the post lady stopped me :laughing:

Lmk if you want to do it again, I’m game.

9 Likes

Some damn nice work, will make few people very happy

Once I go through these, I’m sure people will always enjoy a doodle. I can let you know when these are gone.

4 Likes

Orko! now that’s a beaut right there.

15 Likes

@Wizdom had no idea I never sent you any beans. Sent you a pm. Sorry, it was not intentional. Let’s fix that.

12 Likes

Love seeing everything get there with no crunched beans! Sorry about the bong resin on the doodle :smile:

7 Likes