Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Have not heard of them. I’ll take a look and give it a shot tho.Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Thank u bro. Sassy is great I been watching the hell outta some u tube :rofl:

1 Like

@Cannabiscrusader Really digging your art style. You’re very talented, I could never draw like that. Awesome stuff brother, I love seeing all you come up with.

1 Like

Fuck yeah!

Thanks so much :pray: I don’t come up with any of it tho. It’s just a quick Google search and I pick the image I think looks the coolest and do my best to slap it on a dank you card.

Thank you everyone for your support! Keep the requests coming. I need to take a few days off, but I’ll get back to them. Stuck in trim jail tonight

4 Likes

8 Likes

How about a picture of Popeye with a bowlful of weed

1 Like

My green marker died, :disappointed:

12 Likes

15 Likes

:muscle::heart::muscle::heart::heart::muscle: love it :muscle::heart::muscle::heart:

1 Like

Hell yeah!! Fat Freddy Freakowski of the fabulous furry Freak Brothers. Ur a gifted cartoonist brother

1 Like

Thanks to you both. Some days are better than others, it’s been fun though!

3 Likes

Outstanding. Popeye never looked better

2 Likes

Received in mail maybe Sat, but stormed so good I didnt go outside til today. The envelope was kinda wet but the artwork lasted.
Thanks again @Cannabiscrusader

6 Likes

Thank you, glad they didn’t get soaked! Be sure to tag me if you pop those meltdown. I might not be able to get to them for a minute

1 Like

Got a few things sunbathing currently but as soon as they are done I will place a few meltdowns.

1 Like

That sounds dreamy. I’m tempted to put one outside

1 Like

I will tag you for sure. Go for it.

Had a surprise in my mail today.

Thank you.
Hoping for that super power

10 Likes

That’s the best part, batman has no superpower. Only justice and vengeance

4 Likes

You fuckin druggers

7 Likes