Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I was a fan of The Punisher for the same reason.

3 Likes

I know it lacks effort, but it’s late

8 Likes

Made this one for Mr bee

15 Likes

Water you talkin abeet ?
If I ever win a doodle from you, my request would definitely be a Sassy or Clarence one.
Thanks for giving the show a suggestion, it killed many hours of my time. :laughing: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

And a good bit of cash

And Alfred

My wife drew Clarence. Pm me your details, I’ll get that and a sassy sent out

1 Like

How cool mate great doodling!! Brilliant idea to liven up a card very creative :sunglasses::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks man. I never knew I could. I’m just as surprised as anyone else

1 Like

I can strum a guitar but drawing is a different animal regarding creativity

2 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader i humbly request Garfield for my dank doodle, thanks again!

4 Likes

I can play guitar way better now too. I better go check if my dick got bigger!

2 Likes

God damn it, my pack hasn’t arrived in China. Prolly custom clearance seized it as @Cannabiscrusader predicted.

1 Like

More than likely. I sent 2 seperate envelopes too

1 Like

Sorry for wasting your stuff

No waste man. It was only attempt number 1 and 2. I’ll try again. I’ll have to hide them in something I guess.

I don’t have anymore autos to send you though. Those last ones I had to trade someone else to get them to send to you. If someone else wants to send you autos is up to God and someone else. I got piles of photo regs tho. I’ll send another when I can afford to, flat broke atm.

Funny story. I got sick, and gained a bunch of weight years back. Lost it now, but I was husky. I’m an electrician, and I worked a lot of big jobs. Like power plants, chip foundries. The kind of place you had to wear a high viz vest and hard hat.

People would try to fuck with me, because they heard I was really good at it. They found out. All of them. It’s a Gane i play that someone else named. The game is called Joe wins. The rules are, if you are thinking about trying, you already lost.

The person who named the game, my buddy Andy. I call him buckets. Because he walks with his hands clenched and out to the side like he’s carrying 2 5gal buckets.

Andy also started calling me Garfield. Because of my half smirk ( half my smile only works when both sides of my brain agree that something is funny), and the orange stripes from the form fitting high viz vest on my portly frame

3 Likes

Bro, don’t do it. I applied for the MBA in Vancouver. I may leave within a couple of month so I won’t be able to finish them anyway.

1 Like

Congrats! Get a hold of me when you are in Vancouver. And buy a Canucks hat

1 Like