Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

RIGHT ON!!! Thanks for sharing…lookin great brother!

8 Likes

A little stumble is ok, and you keep going - that is life, your buds look amazing and all of the stuff drying should keep you going for a few weeks - lol.
Thanks for keeping us up to date with your fantastic indoor and outdoor grows, also the brilliant doodles - you keep me smiling :green_heart: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

I got 14 full 1/2 gallon jars on the black triangle. About 2 oz in each jar, so just over a pound and a half on that one. If it hits me like the indoor one did, ill be running 2 of these next season. Super easy to clean too, as far as cleaning goes.

20 Likes

Them drawings are so cool I feel like you need to make a post just dedicated to dope doodles :joy::100:

2 Likes

Can’t you tell I’m high just noticed the name lol :joy:

5 Likes

Do tell! What are we smoking?

4 Likes

Just some good old dawg at the moment got 4 baby’s on the go but it’s my first year trying so hoping for the best so I have some flavours for the start of next year got one glue gelato auto by barneys farm I ordered and 3 strawberry bananas who @TheValleyPhantom sent to me to get me going

The small ones are 13 days and the bigger one is 21 days today currently not used any nutrients yet either ordering some sensi bloom ph perfect on pay day

14 Likes

Sick! Good luck

Jarred up a laundry basket full today

23 Likes

He definitely should, great idea!

3 Likes

Check the name pal I made the same mistake was way to high last night :joy:

2 Likes

Yea your right I’m still on coffee :rofl: I was thinking this was for seeds not just a dedicated section like you said but it’s his thread so doesn’t matter anyways :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I better start making some doodles, looks like theres some confusion brewing. Maybe tonight, got a ton of forms to fill out, and lots of proof of who i am and how much i dont make to collect. Also have another appointment in the city on Wednesday, and 2 more plants to get into jars.

Cloaked Aurora

Black Triangle

Both strains are phenomenal so far. Heavy hitting, and legs for over 2 hours. Looks like prices just went up lol

26 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader keep truckin…I know you got this, forms and all…keep up the great harvesting brother and thanks for sharing your beautiful work…glad everything is smoking well!!!

7 Likes

Trich shot of the cloaked Aurora

Chopped my 2 cripXmas phenos, they are hanging in the garage. Burping all my jars right now, house smells magical!

I put a new strain in the main bloom tent, just to check if the mites are gone. I put in my very own order 66 (red eye jedi x meltdown)

CripXmas clones were transplanted and topped, they will go in the bloom tent in 2 or 3 weeks after i take enough clones to fill the main tent.

31 Likes

Dry amendments all the way, i havent used my ph pen in over 2 years. Here’s a tasty tidbit for anyone who still uses a ph meter.

The ph scale is logarithmic. This means that a drop of 1 point on the scale changes the concentration tenfold. So a drop from 6 to 5 is 10x. A drop from 7 to 5 is 100x.

To put it another way. The drop from 5.9 to 5.8 is worth the whole drop of 7 to 6.

Weed must be good. Got me doing math and shit. Never a good combination… que up @yourewrongandhereswhy
#naptime

12 Likes

Happy to see things are going good with you…always a pleasant post to read and see from you…that Cloked Aurora sounds pretty good brother…looking forward to a smoke report (if you post one)…stay up and thanks for sharing your journey with us

6 Likes

I always think that Trich photos are other worldly and this pic does not disappoint - looking amazing as always
Thanks for sharing again :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Dankmaster’s crippy is finishing quick

28 Likes

@Dboybudz got your popeye done.

Ill send you the mystery machine too. I know i was supposed to send you freakshow, what was the other one again?

19 Likes

Well blow me down. … kuk kuk ku ku kuk

7 Likes