Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Another flip to whoever can guess how many viable beans are in here

Put your guess on the wiki next to your name so we don’t bury the thread.

1.@Dboybudz. :us: 88
2.@Nick :uk: 104
3. @percyryan66 :us: 165
4. @Rastafarhigh 150
5. @patsnumone :us: 148
6. @Brainwarp 95
7. @sd9007 :us: 100
8. @freed111 :canada: 170
9. @Zolorp :us: 123
10. @MrHamilton :us: 222
11. @Hambone :us: 187
12. @Bort :us: 145
13. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand: 178
14. @globalhead :india: 68
15. @Flower :us: 287
16. @belleswell :us: 136
17. @Mrgreenthumb 195
18. @HealingHerb :australia: 135
19. @amendment3 72
20. @T0P :eu: 78
21. @Trae1170 :us: 153
22. @smogmonster 80
23. @Simdadon 45
Good luck. Remember, the meltdown female makes lots of lovely black stripy beans…

18 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Good 1 … Happy Sunday thank you​:+1::heart::+1:

4 Likes

Right on brother…doing great things again!!! Thanks for being you…

3 Likes

Spread the love broda :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the game CC - nice nugget of Cloaked Aurora - should make a great bong full when ready :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Bean count was 190. Price is right rules, winner is @Hambone . Pick your doodle and pm me your adress brochacho. Congrats!

10 Likes

I was going to pull the beans out of the cloaked aurora f2s i made, but the summer heat beat the shit out of the seeded plant, so all the beans were immature. I saved a clone from the one i had outside, so ill be working it into some crosses when the time comes over the winter.

Still up for grabs is a flip of cloaked aurora x meltdown for whoever can pop them upon arrival. If i get no takers, ill toss some plants in the compost and pop them myself.

10 Likes

Congratulations Congratulations @Hambone thank you @Cannabiscrusader :+1::fire::+1::fire::+1::fire:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Hambone great win…and thank you @Cannabiscrusader for the fun time…you rock

5 Likes

Oh snap! Awesomeness, @Cannabiscrusader , and thanks for the congrats!

I still would like Dora the Explorer as a doodle if possible. (Twas a “mishap” at the salon last month and this would be hilarious framed in her office to remind that one should occasionally put the phone down. Haha)

Thank you again and have a good one!

DM formulating

6 Likes

Was out in the garage cleaning plants, and found some bad news. Both of the mother of berry, and the meltdown are full of mold. Everything is in a pile out back to be burned when the rain lets up.

That picture was before the meltdown was added. Looks like shes an inside strain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like im left with

Black triangle
Cloaked aurora
Some freeze 7

I was pleasantly surprised by the Black Triangle and the Cloaked Aurora. I thought they would be one of the first to rot. Freeze 7 really let me down. I thought i had a solid outdoor plant there.

I think my next move is to cross the cloaked Aurora with some cripxmas. Buds on the cloaked Aurora are chucnky and tight all the way down the plant. Not sure on potency yet, but if smell and stickyness are any indicator…

Lost a lot of plants this season, but i think i still have enough hanging to get my jars full again. Mites are all but gone indoors now. So its time to bleach everything a few more times and get growing!

17 Likes

Me to brother I hung it up perfect temp and a fan on low just to make sure to dry from chopping rot. Was getting ready to jar some and could see mold inside buds. Have a little left still hanging afraid to look inside. Really thought that freeze would work out from all the talk from budman.

3 Likes

This had me looking for the genetics making up cloaked aurora (nl x romulan) and it looks like a great pairing! Too bad I won’t be able to run it straight away but she’s looking like a great outdoors girl. Bummer about the molded plants but It’s a good selection for the future outdoor grows.

Hope you have a ton of good stuff to smoke!

7 Likes

To be fair, bigbudman413 never ran these. One was a male and he just let them go because neither one of the parents showed any rot or pm. Doesnt always work out the way it looks on paper. Look at my brother lol. Fat lazy fuck, he’s like 6’-7" can’t put a nail in a board without losing a fingernail. But this is why i ran a lot of strains this season, because they were all new. On the bright side, it allowed me to clear out my indoor selection so i can get to replacing them with new strains!

I need to order fertilizer

8 Likes

It smells delightful, very heavy smell… thick and pungent. Stings the nostrils

anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy

I just finished one up indoors, but the tents got up to almost 90° this summer. So most of the terps were baked out. I learned my lesson, and ill be planning my last harvest end of may and shutting down for the summer. It cost way too much to control the heat, and it only takes one really bad hot humud day with the dehumidifier running to drstroy everything. I’ll be safe in veg, so ill bush a bunch out on a scrog for a few months in my cabinets. Should be ready to load back up by october first.

Sorry for rambling.

I think what i was trying to say is this. I cant wait to run the pheno i wound up keeping under a more favorable environment.

11 Likes

16 Likes

That is awesome, Man!

4 Likes

Happy you are able to fill your jars again and sounds like you learned a lot (that’s what it’s all about). Thanks for sharing your hard work and dedication to the plant @Cannabiscrusader …much respect brother!!!
Stay up and enjoy your harvest

6 Likes

Still a nice haul, thank all you guys for following along. It seems i stumble quite a bit, but i found thats just in the nature of growing. Each strain has its own issues, and like the apostle Paul wrote… you cant be all things to all people. Some plants are going to be unhappy when you run a bunch of different strains together. Even different pheonotypes of the same strain. I think its time to get my scrog nets back out

28 Likes

BROTHA MAN, The beans and Doodle has landed!!!

Found his forever spot beside his Drug sniffing Dog Dank Doodle

24 Likes