Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I plan to, and thanks for stopping by!

I was admiring your sketches and noticed REN (or is that stimpy? It’s been a minute but your drawing looks amazing, it’s perfect

That’s Stimpy. Just imagine Ren saying Steeiiimmpy you iiidiot. Thanks! Grab a flip or 2 and it’s all yours!

1 Like

Inspector Gadget…love it!

I think it looks great

Sorry @Cannabiscrusader for all the comments, I just got the warning from the webpage then I realized that it’s all your thread….great pics and good on you brother, Thanks for posting your artwork to share with us all.

No need to apologize lol. The more you comment, the more my thread shows up on newest. Keep them coming!

Got some orders going out today. One big package full of little envelopes for my man @sd9007 and his Facebook group of growers.

I would just like to thank everyone again for their support. It’s nice to buy my meds, and have enough left to get a cheeseburger with the wife.

11 Likes

Right on brother, love what you doing…you almost got all my likes before noticing it is all your awesome work. Glad you got a nice package and a cheeseburger, now I’m hungry and wanting to take a puff. Keep up the awesome art work and growing, I’ll definitely keep commenting to keep your thread fresh!!!

Have a great day brother

3 Likes

You should probably make a request

1 Like

I’m brainstorming right now brother, thank you…

2 Likes

That package is outgoing. Spreading the love with that one. The envelopes next to it pay for the medications!

And I’m plum outa likes….im 48, thought I was 49

Go figure

Thank you sooo much bro-ski

Happy birthday again…nothing but love over here

Hmmm… How about Snarf (the original, not that reboot shut they did a few years ago :laughing::laughing:)

14 Likes

Snarf snarf snarf

5 Likes

I say this far too much at work :joy:

3 Likes

I love it….my boy Snarf!

Well done:)…

1 Like

is it possible to have a baked yoda done?

8 Likes

Yes…it is possible! I’m looking at an extremely baked Yoda!!!

2 Likes

Little fat too lol. He’s going through a comfy phase.

3 Likes

Meep meep

9 Likes