Cartoon from Maine

12 Likes

Thats wicked bro just loaded on my 50in flat screen to watch thanks for sharing

9 Likes

funny as fuck! got the down east accent down! lol!

3 Likes

I’ve been watching their clips for years, they just don’t make much content but the stuff they put out is gold hehe.

3 Likes

they really sound like the locals. i have friends in machias.

3 Likes

Well they are Mainers too :rofl: just love how they capture it though.

4 Likes

funny i never heard of them.

4 Likes

OMFG sounds like my drother and son holy sheit they a fukin wicked awsome

2 Likes

you a Maineiac?

them ol’ salts get to drinking and smoking are funny as hell! we sit at my buddies camp on cathance lake and i listen to him and his other fishing buddies. its hilarious! they just get louder and louder. slapping each other around. tough S.O.B’s! they work hard and play harder! don’t know how his wife stands it . guys passed out on his picnic table, couch, gazebo near the lake. these are are 40 to 70 yr olds! lol!

3 Likes

Those three are their new projects, longer videos that kinda retell and tie the older ones together

Some of my favorites.

4 Likes

Ahh the memries allens coffee brandyvand milk can you say food stamps and or wic?

1 Like

Got a moment, kick back and relax. Try to match him drink for drink, toke for toke.
@SmknCanuck put this on your big screen lol

https://youtu.be/HVF7z0ZjO70

Why isn’t it loading the video/preview like the others?

4 Likes

@Seamonkey84 lmfao bro it loaded for me.Not a drinker but with another 30day lockdown imposed today i may just sit and try to match him drink for drink and toke for toke.But your encouragement in this challenge makes you responsible for my postings afterwards :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Omg just watched this short clip that is part of that first video, but I just noticed the title! Also that they changed the name on the bottle from Poland Springs to Stolen Springs! Omg that is totally legit!

4 Likes

This show is so good! I love it when he sprays his buddies with the pressure washer! What a sweet gig! Lol

1 Like