Caveman's 2023 Pumpkin Carving Contest (US Only)

I’m planning my carving on Friday, it hasn’t been forgotten :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve been watching. Not carving but enjoying the show. :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve got pumpkins…but we don’t carve them until the 30th…I’ll post pics of I can regardless if the contest is still going on or not…just because this is cool

Happy carving/growing/trimming and puffing:)

5 Likes

I will also be posting pics later this week.
But…likely not cannabis related. Child friendly, lol.

4 Likes

Tasty looking ice cream pumpkin :icecream:

5 Likes

This is my entry.

22 Likes

This is gonna be a close one I think! Good luck all and thanks to those of you that have participated! :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Just got mine done today! This is the blue ribbon winner at the local fair, hoping to receive another prize :rofl:

Before:

Daylight:

AND NOW:

I’m happy with it although it was frustrating carving it

29 Likes

Looks awesome. Whens the vote?

2 Likes

I think you have enough time to get a pumpkin and really put those tanto skills to the test :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m not going to embarrass myself. I couldn’t carve my way out of a wet paper bag.

3 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

@Ras-T & @OGTreeSlayer

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 heya broski i’m not from US
Just want to share :v:

1 Like

I will call the winner later on tonight before Halloween is over! I go on my last break at work at 11:40pm EST that’s when I will announce!

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the winner tonight, thanks for putting this on @OG_Caveman!

4 Likes

@GallacreekD66 is winning so far with 31 likes! Second place is @Hetti with 29 likes! Only 2.5hrs left! :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Down to the wire!

3 Likes

EVERYONE’S PUMPKINS LOOK FANTASTIC!!! Awesome move just getting them carved, well done

I’m rooting for @OnePassionateGrower
Anyone unsure…shoot him a like:)…he did do a cool tribute to a big project going on on here at OG

Seriously… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3 Likes