Caveman's 2023 Pumpkin Carving Contest (US Only)

Pumpkin Patch

4 Likes

Looks AWESOME SPOOKY

1 Like

@GallacreekD66 is our winner by 1 vote! Congrats! Thanks all for your participation! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

11 Likes

AWESOME JOB @GallacreekD66 :partying_face: :partying_face: :fish_cake: :fish_cake: :smiley: :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :100:

3 Likes

Wtg @GallacreekD66!!!

3 Likes

Wow. Nail biter. I am so happy to win. Thank all who voted and thank u @OG_Caveman for hosting such a good contest. What a wonderful prize :trophy:

9 Likes

@FieldEffect got robbed! Lol
No seriously, both y’alls are awsome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I got to busy with life to enter. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for the awesome opportunity :tada: :jack_o_lantern: @OG_Caveman
Congrats @GallacreekD66 :confetti_ball: :champagne:

2 Likes

Congratulations, @GallacreekD66, for the win and an awesome pumpkin!

It was so much fun seeing everybody’s art!

I gotta say, @OG_Caveman, this was a uniquely great contest and a very fun thread!! Thank you so much for the Halloween pumpkin party! allhail

4 Likes

I definitely agree with you buddy! It was a fun contest, all entries were very cool! I’m not that artistic so I didn’t carve one lol :laughing: I will definitely host this again next year! Now time to think of a new contest for you all! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Great job, all and especially @GallacreekD66 for taking the win! BEAUTIFUL pumpkins all round, and sure to keep ya safe through the night! @JustTieflingThings and I got one done and lit just in time, but it’s not cannabis related.

May all your offerings be well received!
Great game, @OG_Caveman !
Stay up, Happy Halloween, and Happy New Year!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

7 Likes

@GallacreekD66 Prize will go out sometime next week as I have Family coming tomorrow thru Sunday. Please DM me your safe addy and name buddy! Now the fun part pulling out all those seeds and updating my seed spreadsheet :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

That’s so cool! Great work my friend! :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks! Enjoying the seeds all baked up in butter and spices, now… Yum!
Hope to join the festivities proper next time around!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like

That does sound really good!

Congrats @GallacreekD66!

Nice pumpkin carving all round. I like your ghost @Coffin_Dodger

First year carving pumpkins as an adult. Or at least I guess I’m technically an adult, just act like a child. Thanks for putting on a good show @OG_Caveman :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

I’m gonna buy a pack of chisels, razors and a dremmel and win this next year! When I’m posting some awesome spaghetti squash art in July, you’ll know why…lol

4 Likes

I like your style! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next year! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Trust me I haven’t carved one in a long while either, could honestly be since I was a kid now that I’m thinking about it lol

3 Likes

I think a bent spoon chisel and a scalpel would be my tools if I were to make something like that again. Wound up using my pocket knife and amazon carving kit with a cheesy straight gouge and got frustrated with it. Learn from my mistakes :+1:

Cut sharp outlines before you get to work with the gouge. There were half a dozen times I had to modify my design because I jacked it up with the gouge running somewhere I didn’t intend it. Next year… :rofl:

Fun stuff thanks again @OG_Caveman

5 Likes