CBD strain recommendations?

Hello my OverGrow friends!
I need your help! those who have experience with cbd genetics could you point me to some reliable breeders?
I am a cbd user, I have a low tolerance for pure thc, I like cbd:thc strains at most 1:1, but would like recommendations for dominant cbd strains and 1:1, 2:1 strains that are really good, with a lot of smell and resin.
I already cultivated some varieties but I didn’t have much luck, mainly with dominant cbd. I grew a strain called candida that was horrible, bad structure, it grew like bamboo, the buds were thin and without aromas.
Anyone who can help me with recommendations I’d really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Type CBD into the search line and you will find a number of threads related to CBD strains. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’m gonna recommend you check out the “WINTER GIVEWAY THREAD”!! I may know a Guy who’s gonna include some CBD Strains/Varieties in the event…just sayin. SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hoku seed co has a wide variety of cbd dominate genetics

3 Likes

Hello friend, I did this, I found some topics but none of them are current, including a cbd strain that is highly recommended here on the forum from what I saw, unfortunately, it no longer sells. that’s why I created the topic, to see if there is any current genetics that is really worth it. Thanks for the answer

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bro! I’ll keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks for the recommendation, bro! I had already seen his website, but I never saw anyone cultivating or any grow diary.
Have you ever smoked or grown something from it?

1 Like

Some people have a dim view of the seller but I had good results sort of. I wanted a good producing CBD with little THC but I think the seeds I got were more in the 1:1 range. Actually quite pleasant in the evening. Cherry Wine from Greenpoint Seeds. Holding up the tops with pipe cleaners.

Birthday card for scale. The only downside to the buds, have to keep the lighter on them otherwise the stuff does not want to stay lit.

8 Likes

OG’s own, @Sebring has a website, diygreenlife.com Seeds are only TWO DOLLARS PER STRAIN!! There is a modest Shipping Fee. Many are CBD-dominant. ACDC and many of it’s crossed were reproduced recently. Stay active, interact with the members, you’ll certainly be rewarded…that’s the essence of OG. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have four staple strains I use.

Sour Tsunami excellent sativa CBD keeps you motivated
Harle Tsu 60/40 indica CBD it’s a 2:1 CBD to THC excellent
Charlotte’s Web CBD is excellent
Bubba Kush CBD 15:1 CBD to THC Great all-around CBD strain

6 Likes

what a beautiful bud, bro!
really, i haven’t heard good things about it, but for what you get there, it’s worth giving it a shot.
Was her scent strong? did the flower taste good when smoking?
Thanks!

I read in the threads about cbd the guys indicating Sebring’s crosses, especially the “sebring revange”, but when I went to his website everything is marked as sold out, then I’ll send him an email.
Thanks a lot for the recommendation bro! I saw on the website that he sends here to Brazil, I hope I can get something from him

2 Likes

@Sebring is still in Recovery from a bad accident and MAJOR SURGERY. I’m not sure if he/his assistants have engaged in any growing of late. I would think it would be better for you to engage via the Free Seeds and Free Clone Thread or The Trade Thread. After the “Winter Giveaway” is concluded COMPLETELY (late Jan), I may be able to assist you. I’ve shipped to Brazil in the past. Engage, engage, then engage some more!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nothing offensive, I do not have a tent and I share the same air as my plants. I am a bad one for smells, I have used to this one for quite a while and I am not tired of it. Not earthy, citric, or other easy flavors. Not harsh, goes down easy. Easy one to grow, Until the PCK I grew this year, it was the best growing plant I had.

4 Likes

I have dancehall and dancehall.crosses. they are fairly uniform. I grew some bubba hash from ACE that showed purple in the beam test. I’m gonna run them again and try to find that pheno.

2 Likes

I think Point Break is one you might like. @Sebring sells that one too, over at diygreenlife (@misterbee linked to it above)

It is typically very low TCH, and relatively high CBD. It has been freely distributed around OG like crazy, so there’s usually a lot of the seeds available.

I’ve grown it a couple times. Its a great strain. Dense buds, compact plant. And smells a lot like sour diesel.

I used to have a bunch, but I think I’ve grown out and given most away.
But let me check what I’ve got. I may be able to help you out.

3 Likes

looks like a great selection!
did you get them from seeds or clones?
thanks!

Oh I’m so sorry I hope he’s ok, he has a great recovery.
I will look for the threads you recommended me, and I will engage! thanks for the help again!

thanks for the tip!
i love the ACE genetics, i already had some, i still want to get #cbd 1, erdpurt and lebanese

I was interested in this point break, the description of the aromas, it sounds delicious. I’ll look for more information about her, some cultivation diary. thank you very much for the answers and for your help!

3 Likes

Years back I got some seeds from thetetraguy @ sunomaseeds… M0 spectrum x cherry wine… I had 3 cuts tested, and all were .3 thc and 17-19% cbd…

2 Likes

If I had a Crystal Ball…and I don’t…I would probably see Point Break in the WINTER GIVEAWAY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Just found my Crystal Ball :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!

5 Likes

I buy them in extract form

If I was going to grow one. It would be the Harle Tsu strain :100:

2 Likes

@bunny I’m currently growing cherry wine and super curious about the flavor profile. How long was flowering time for you? I’m 4 weeks in flower right now and trying to get a harvest time in mind so i can plan the next run.

Also those colas are huge!!! Looks great!

1 Like

I’ve grown it before and it yields immense amounts of bud. @Meesh grew one she received indirectly from me outdoors and it grew into a beast of a plant.
The seeds are quite expensive though.

1 Like