Stephen Hawkings CBD Seeds?

Anyone on this site has any idea where to get seeds of this renowned strain, i want a CBD rich strain for my grandfather who has a disorder with his hervous system, and maybe it will help him… I dunno.

Let’s get some Stephen Hawkings seeds!?

I ask here only cos’ the seedbanks are all sold out!

3 Likes

I’m not sure but CBD is legal in europe, maybe you could find somewhere to order CBD oil

4 Likes

Don’t know bout hawkings but alphakronik has a few cbd rich strains worth looking at.

1 Like

It won´t make it thru customs here… Unfortunately!

1 Like

You should look at Thunderstruck by SinCity Seeds. It’s created by crossing AC/DC with itself, which is a phenotype of Cannatonic with 22:1 CBD ratio. Thunderstruck says 1-2% THC and 16-22% CBD.

1 Like

Only thing is i want them regular… But thanks man!

Try James Bean… they usually carry a lot of Alpha gear.

1 Like

I saw they have it @ $200 per pack…

Yes that price is problem. But still possible. Feminised should work good, its more impportant to have it or to have regular seeds ? Personally i wait for ace or tga seeds to release their

1 Like

The name is what makes me want it so much, silly me!

The CBD line of Tropical Seeds isent so expensive. Maybe it interest ya.

Para el uso que comentas quizás Heavens Gate fuese la mas apropiada de entre estas:

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com/shop/25-cbd-rich-strains

1 Like

growing CBD strains from seed you almost have to test every one to find your keeper because they’ll have varying levels of THC and CBD, could be from 1:1 to 20:1… 10:1 could even mean 0.2% THC and only 2% CBD. you also have hurkle and a cannatonic cross from @Muleskinner which are CBD strains i think :slight_smile:

i bought some 15% cbd and 0.5% thc cannabis from a licensed producer and i mix it with some high THC strains as needed although on it’s own it was still pretty good, just those heavy indicas help with the sleep too

4 Likes

Cannatonic was the first high-CBD strain made available to consumers (Resin Seeds out of Spain), but it varies, some have high CBD/THC, some high THC/low CBD, and some high CBD/low THC. To me Hurkle (TGA) represents an advance because every plant is supposed to have high CBD, and that was true for the 3 females I got.

I have a pack of Pennywise from TGA lined up next, a couple friends have grown them and it looks good. I’m all about CBD because of the anti-inflammatory effect for arthritis, it seems to work.

MCR Labs here in Massachusetts is very cool, they give medical patients the volume discount rate, I think it’s $30 or $40 per sample for a full cannabinoid profile, but I’m too cheap to pay it. Does it matter? If it relieves your symptoms, that’s all you need to know.

7 Likes

that’s true, but i’d sure want to know whether it had 3 or 20 percent CBD myself, and then i’d pass that cut around like a good party slut ! and also for patients who can’t have/don’t want THC it’s hard to gauge the potency of only CBD i think, in case MS’s family doesn’t want psychoactive effects

1 Like

Yes that’s right. I was looking for something real high on CBD not for me, i love my THC! Apparently Stephen Hawkings has those attributes…

1 Like

there’s Dinamed by dinafem which says it never goes over 0.5% THC and up to 14% CBD so it’s almost guaranteed no psychoactive effect

1 Like

I am gonna do the other thing we spoke of, easier and faster for my adored Granddad!

1 Like

may he find relief with this great medicine !

2 Likes

Thanks @legalcanada, i still have to convince him to do it, and explain the difference between THC and CBD, it shouldn’t be too hard, that part. Not really convince him, but the family. “Why are you trying to drug your grandpa?” It’s a taboo subject here, believe it or not.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

I know this thread is a couple weeks old but I came across it while searching for other CBD seed banks and though I’d say hi. We have a strain called Candida CD1 and it sounds like something that could be interesting for your Grandad.

Anyway let me know what you think - we’re very new so all feedback welcome!

https://mmgenetics.eu/en/product/candida-cd-1/

Good luck with your research,

Moses

2 Likes