Cbd strain suggestions?

Thanks for sharing this @Comacus. I’m going to order some seed.

2 Likes

Damn that looks fantastic mate, I actually haven’t heard of hoku before so now I’m definitely going to check out their gear.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions guys I’m going to check them all out. As mentioned it’s a shame there aren’t definitive cbd levels vs thc; I would have thought that would have b5a main selling point. Either way it seems there’s a ton of good medicinal value amongst the lot.
I’ll definitely post up what I end up ordering.
Now to find seedbanks that stock these companies and that ship worldwide.
Cheers everyone :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, if you have any strains with mixed CBD and THC parents, your cannabinoid content can vary a bit and there is just no way to offer anything definitive as cannabinoid testing per plant is the only way to know for sure. Some strains can be considered 10:1 CBD/THC ratio in general but they can still produce some phenos with higher amounts of THC that don’t fit into that 10:1 ratio.

If you are going for high CBD and low THC, strains that are considered Type III should fit the bill and although you won’t know exact CBD content, they are mostly assured to be 1% or less THC.

Wow, beautiful plant! I had already seen hoku’s website, but this is the first time I’ve seen a report from someone who grew some of his genetics, I definitely want to have something from him in my garden

1 Like

I just started looking at Hoku seed co today!! I’m just waiting to have the cash to buy some, I have Rain Dance, Love Bone, Circles V2 and Zoo Blood in my cart right now

4 Likes

Right on, I have a pack of Rain Dancer and Lovebone as well.

3 Likes

If you ever grow them out lmk! I’d love to see

1 Like

I’m growing out some doomsday diesel from Hoku seed co outdoors right now.
It’s in the middle of flower now.
I have a grow journal in the outdoor section.

I haven’t smoked it yet. But I have smoked his Remedy Kush Diesel which was pretty nice. Very relaxing.

3 Likes