Celebrate with Mad_Barry 🥳

Thanks for the tag @Bert, and congrats on that substantial pay increase @Mad_Barry.

3 Likes

Congrats on the new job. That must be a great feeling. I need to do the same thing. Thanks for the motivation and chance! @Mad_Barry

1 Like

@Mad_Barry Much LOVE​:+1::green_heart::+1::green_heart::+1:… congratulations on that raise I got a 50% increase over the course of a year once I thought that was a big deal… thank you so much :pirate_flag::heart::pirate_flag::heart: much love for everybody :+1::green_heart::+1::green_heart::+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the mad giveaway @Mad_Barry :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

1 Like

@Mad_Barry CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love to hear things like this

Thank you sooo much, this is great! Good on you for speaking your mind…the universe knows you deserve great things

Good luck to everyone!

After a month in the hospital getting back home to great people like everyone here on Overgrow makes bumps in the road worth it

3 Likes

I’m the person who is always happy with anyone’s salary increase! cheers! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Congrats @Mad_Barry

1 Like

Congratulations on your job change bud, glad that worked out so well for you. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for chance! Instant karma bud! Congrats tell your boss to kiss it then go work for competition can’t get any better than that. Oh wait ya plus 65% pay increase.:+1:

4 Likes

Awesome brother I bet that made you feel more than 65% better, Tradies are a dying breed mate, congratulations and thank you for the celebration :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Congrats on breaking free from them chains brother!

Thanks bud.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You tell ‘em Bazza!! :muscle::sunglasses: Great news on the better pay, it’s needed these days! Good on ya mate :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

If there’s one thing that causes empathy, it’s saying that you got a promotion and are earning more. Congratulations on that, brother. It’s a step that everyone wants to climb sometimes!

1 Like

Congrats @Mad_Barry !! :clap:t2::fire:

1 Like

Is there something wrong with the wiki?

1 Like

Congratulations on Karma working in your favor!

Thank you for paying it forward with a giveaway!
:pray::v::seedling:

3 Likes

No mate, it’s all good. Somehow your flag got bumped down a line so I gave it a little tidy :+1:

Thanks everybody for all the kind words. It certainly is a good feeling :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new job and thanks for the giveaway @Mad_Barry :partying_face:

3 Likes

Well it’s 4:20pm here and that means it’s time to wang some numbers!

Numberwang_wiki_results

Looks like due to the inherent random nature of numberwang we have two winners!

#08 - @LzBoy :canada:
#43 - @Agreenpassion :us:

On such an auspicious occasion of a double numberwang, It’s only fitting I do a bonuswang!

Numberwang_wiki_bonus_round

…and the bonus winner is #53 - @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:

Congratulations to the winners, DM me your details and I’ll get your envelopes in the mail :incoming_envelope:

To everyone else, thanks all for playing and …next_time

19 Likes

Holy smoke, it’s 11:20pm here and I was just about to crash!
Thanks Barry! Best of luck in the new roll :ok_hand:
Congrats @Agreenpassion and @Bobgrows
Dm inbound :seedling:

4 Likes