The Growing Madness of Barry 🤪

I thought it was about time I shared what’s doing in the world of Barry.

First up, I’ll be honest, I’m pretty shit at keeping detailed logs and posting updates so expect things to be fairly sporadic and at times downright dead :rofl:

I don’t have a lot going at the moment as work has been irritatingly plentiful, leaving me with little spare time for what’s actually important …growing my favourite plant :blush: (first world problems, I know).

Anyway on to the business at hand…

I’m currently waiting for some Blue Tara F4 (@JohnnyPotseed) and Blueberry Dragon Fire Bx2 (@7EG) ladies (who are kindly making me some seed) to do their thing. Both were pollinated by a nice Blue Tara F4 Male :sweat_drops:

Doing a seed save of the Blue Tara was a no brainer and I decided while I was at it I’d chuck some pollen at the BBDF. I absolutely love the sweet blueberry terps of the BBDF and thought it could potentially match well with the Blue Tara …but only time will tell :man_shrugging:

All things going well there will be plenty of the BBDF x BT to go around if anyone’s interested in testing/hunting them when they’re ready :checkered_flag:

After removing the male, I threw in a (slightly abused) Bruce Banner(?) cut that I was given to fill in some gaps and one of my “143” autos to flower out in a 0.5L pot for shits n’ giggs :clown_face:

…be sure to stay tuned for next week’s, month’s, year’s update! :wink:

36 Likes

On this auspicious occasion of me getting off my arse and making a grow thread let’s do a giveaway!

Up for grabs is a flip of my latest FEM Autoflower chuck that recently passed preliminary testing :+1:

“143” = ((CDLC x 3BOG) x ForumStomper) :heavy_multiplication_x: (CDLC x Skywalker OG)

Winner will be picked via random number generator on 2024-09-02T00:40:00Z

Open to all members worldwide :earth_asia: Sign up below to enter :

1. @Simdadon
  2. @dank :us:
  3. @OGBohab :us:
  4. @Tonyww93
  5. @globalhead :india:
  6. @Thurgood :canada:
  7. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  8. @saxo
  9. @420noob :us:
  10. @Ace71975 :us:
  11. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  12. @Brainwarp
  13. @Hambone :us:
  14. @Rastafarhigh :eu:
  15. @SteveoReno :us:
  16. @mndlss :de:
  17. @Ashley :us:
  18. @Emeraldgreen :us:
  19. @blowdout2269
  20. @LzBoy :canada:
  21. @luxton :canada:
  22. @belleswell :us:
  23. @Pixie65
  24. @Coffin_Dodger :us:
  25. @Kami :us:
  26. @Gho13
  27. @Natea
  28. @HealingHerb :australia:
  29. @Gato
  30. @Groenevingers :eu:
  31. @Sevens0510
    Add numbers as needed.
31 Likes

Nice looking lil auto :two_hearts: @LoveDaAutos @Ace71975 @420noob

4 Likes

She had a pretty fade, definitely a lot of the CDLC in there.

These where grown in 1L (1/4 gal) pots of soil to allow space to fit the numbers for a quick test run. I’ve previously flowered both of the parent crosses in larger 4.5L pots of coco and they make for decent size plants/yields :+1:

8 Likes

If you pick today I may have a chance to win, with only 2 of us so far lmao

2 Likes

Hey, could you add me to the list please ?? And sorry for my English, it isn’t that good :+1:

3 Likes

Your English looks good enough to me. GL

2 Likes

Off to a great start and very cool giveaway :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m looking forward to some great genetics from you :slightly_smiling_face:
:v:&:green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @Mad_Barry! Beautiful looking grow

1 Like

thanks for the heads up on this brother, I do love my autos!

1 Like

@Mad_Barry first off thank you for the chance at an Auto giveaway, I love my autos and I know im in the minority on that one, so the rare auto giveaway is awesome! Second, I have to ask, What is CDCL? Im guessing 3BOG is a version of bag of oranges? Please correct me if im wrong on that.

1 Like

Glad you got off your arse too!! Proper genetics in the mix could / should make for some nice flower.

Thanks for the alert @Tonyww93

4 Likes

Dude, bad ass! Very cool bud! I dig the Skywalker, and I dig cdlc! 3bogs is a mystery to me…

2 Likes

Cdlc is creme de la chem, I’m assuming from mephisto but correct me if I’m wrong

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man!

1 Like

As @breadwinner said CDLC is Creme de la Chem and 3BOG is 3 Bears OG. All parents are from Mephisto Genetics :+1:

5 Likes

Those little pots should show what’s potentially in there, the two strains in that cross that I’ve grown were stacking monsters in a 3g, with great vigor

Cdlc x skywalker

Hope you don’t mind my pictures @Mad_Barry it’s kinda relevant right?

9 Likes

Awesome thank you so much for the info!

1 Like

Doesn’t bother me post away, I like pretty pictures! Lovely colours :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ok one more then buddy. :grin:

9 Likes