Celebrate with Mad_Barry šŸ„³

Good morning to everyone and good luck also for all of these amazing opportunities!!!

3 Likes

Hey @Hambone, this one is for UK and EU OGers only, just wanted to let you know.

3 Likes

Another awsome giveaway bud. So cool. :+1:t3:

Hey @scotchlock and @Esrgood4uā€¦
yā€™all want in on this? :wink:

3 Likes

Cheers buddy. Added myself to the list. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It wonā€™t reach Jamaica? @Mad_Barry :thinking:
Thanks for the chance if it can.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mad_Barry. Youā€™re on fire! Keep it going

1 Like

Thank you! I feel like a fool. I apologize, guys, and good luck!

1 Like

Sorry mate, just UK & Europe this time around.

3 Likes

All good mate ā€¦no harm, no foul :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s numberwang time! :partying_face:

UKEurope_Winner_01

ā€¦the first winner is #9 - @Esrgood4u :uk:

UKEurope_Winner_02

ā€¦and the second winner is #6 - @Piter :es:

Congratulations to the winners, DM me your details and Iā€™ll get your envelopes in the mail :incoming_envelope:

Big thanks to everyone that entered and sorry you couldnā€™t all be winners :nerd_face:

19 Likes

Well being from the states, I still got peopleā€™s over there I can have it sent to next time. I just wanted to clarify to try and avoid an extra step in getting them. Thanks @Mad_Barry

1 Like

Congrats @Piter & @Esrgood4u

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Esrgood4u and @Piter great winā€¦thanks @Mad_Barry for the good times

4 Likes

Wow!!! Lucky strikes me!!
Many thanks to all for your greetins and to @Mad_Barry for the giveaway!!

3 Likes

Woohooo I won.
In all honesty I win quite often with these seed competitions. I wish I had this luck with the lottery :confused:
@ifish Iā€™ll gladly split these packs with you once they arrive and weā€™ll both be uk winners??

4 Likes

Hopefully I can tempt you into a trade @Esrgood4u
I already owe you my left nut

: )

3 Likes

No trade needed buddy. Soon as the seeds land ill shoot you a message and get them out to you. Bro that cali didnā€™t cost me anything. If I can help a brother out ill do it. Was nice smoke and glad I got to share it with you.

5 Likes

We will see come the time lol
Iā€™ve a few things up my sleeve
: )

3 Likes

Good for you. I am about 3 years from telling my company how I feel. So close. Been there 17 yearsā€¦ also 7east Iā€™ve been looking on starinly at them. As soon as I buy another pack Iā€™m buying off them anyway. Seems like fire seeds

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u A true OG right thereā€¦.good move, very nice of you. Nothing beats getting beans in the mail from an OG friendā€¦itā€™s the best thing happening in my life right now:)ā€¦

5 Likes