CerebralMeds Giveaway for Good Vibes (US only)

Looks like it is.

Edit: if you’re not US, and if I win something you want, let me know, and I’ll send it your way

8 Likes

Damn that Yoda soda calling my name… but I should be giving shit away myself not entering giveaways. I’ll refrain. haha

Nice giveaway @CerebralMeds!

7 Likes

Than you so much for putting this out there. Nice variety! This would make an excellent birthday. Come on #13 :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

2 Likes

A true middleman, my man! I suck at shipping internationally, which is the reason why I don’t want to destroy some (more) beans through my ignorance.

4 Likes

looking at all the seeds that are available again; and DAM !!! there sure are some excellent genetics there be it pack 1 or 2

2 Likes

Will be watching from the skybox, aka, Canada :v:

5 Likes

Cool giveaway brudda! Some folks are gonna be bulking up their stash. :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Uggh yes please

Back up Fridge??? I want a back up Fridge?

But I’ll settle for a piece of the left overs
images (15)

Good luck and thanks for the opportunity

In at 21

4 Likes

im in ! thank you.

4 Likes

Lucky on #18
I hope!

3 Likes

This is an awesome giveaway bud. Thank you!
Good luck everyone!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Thats an impressive seed menu bro, very OG of you​:+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

Such an awesome giveaway, thanks @CerebralMeds . for putting all them :fire: strains.

3 Likes

Wow very cool! Thanks for a great opportunity! Have a great holiday brother! @CerebralMeds

3 Likes

Thank you @CerebralMeds .Very cool

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at some great genetics @CerebralMeds

I’m going to throw this out now, if I don’t win, whoever gets those freakshow, hit me up I’ll trade almost anything I have for them.

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you(r spouse) for offering this amazing giveaway, lots of heavy hitters and desirable rarities. Fingers crossed, good luck everyone

You and me both lol!

1 Like

Congratulations! This contest was a lot of fun and I enjoyed everyone’s participation.

1st Place: @HollySun91
2nd Place: @ifish
3rd Place: @Cosmonut
4th Place: @RatsboggleBiological
5th Place: @OhNo555
6th Place: @BuckeyeBeanz
7th Place: @blowdout2269

I used the App Raffle Pro and have pasted the screen shot of winners below. @HollySun91 - You are first up to pick!

12 Likes