CerebralMeds Halloween Giveaway for Good Vibes (and Jesus)

Is this from something? I love it and feel like it belongs in my grow office…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I found it in another thread on here… fairly sure it was originally posted by @Tracker, so he might be able to tell you where it came from before that.

4 Likes

Yes I made that on midjourney. It is “Resurrection of the Plant”. Posted originally in THIS THREAD

Thanks for tagging me @Cormoran

5 Likes

@CerebralMeds thank you for the giveaway. Looks like a lot of awesomeness.

2 Likes

Good morning. I entered everyone into the RafflePro app. Congratulations to the winners!

1st Pick: @olschool
2nd Pick: @Amendment3
3rd Pick: @tresbundles
4th Pick: @HeadyBearAdventures
5th Pick: @PatHealy

That means— @olschool you go first!

Thank you everyone for playing this year—it’s been fun!

18 Likes

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: @CerebralMeds, mighty OG of you!!!

9 Likes

Congrats, @PatHealy , @HeadyBearAdventures , @tresbundles , @Amendment3 , and especially @olschool ! Some tough choices ahead, considering the massive generosity of @CerebralMeds and their Deific Donor!
Great game, and awesome toss’um, man!
Can’t wait for next year. :jack_o_lantern:
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

7 Likes

Congratulations @PatHealy , @tresbundles@HeadyBearAdventures , @Amendment3 and @olschool you all enjoy your winnings…that’s awesome!

Thanks @CerebralMeds for the good time and for sharing your hard work

6 Likes

Super nice win @olschool, @Amendment3, @tresbundles, @HeadyBearAdventures, @PatHealy :+1:
Thank you again for the opportunity @CerebralMeds :slightly_smiling_face:
:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @olschool, @Amendment3, @tresbundles, @HeadyBearAdventures, & @PatHealy on the wins :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @CerebralMeds for that GR8 giveaway with five chances at all that fire :fire:! :wink::+1::facepunch::upside_down_face::partying_face::turkey::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wow! I cannot believe I won. I have 17.5 hours to decide from this awesome list. Wow. Just wow. Thank you everyone. My 1st win here at OG. I saw a bunch of @s. I knew something good happened.

8 Likes

Fantastic! Alright, what’s gonna be left at slot 4…:thinking:

3 Likes

Awesome for y’all! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the other winners but just remember we here at OG are all winners

5 Likes

Thank you vm I’ll look when I get home in a bit and send you my addy

1 Like

:star_struck: :star_struck:Awesome! I know which one I’m eyeballing, but we’ll see! :rofl: Congrats yall.

1 Like

@olschool Selects Pack #3. Congrats!!

@Amendment3 - your turn!

2 Likes

Pack 5. Thank you for a great give away.

2 Likes

I pick pack number 2 please! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. What an awesome way to get things brewing. Strains look great

4 Likes