CerebralMeds Halloween Giveaway for Good Vibes (and Jesus)

@HeadyBearAdventures - You are up next!

3 Likes

I’ll take pack 1! Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Did my address get sent? I cant find my send trail.

If somebody wants to shoot me their info, I’ll give it to Cerebral Meds and you can have whatever I won. I’d rather it go to someone who’s going to be active on here. I’ll come back later tonight to get someone’s info from my messages and send it to Cerebral Meds. Thanks for the contest!!

11 Likes

That is a really nice offer and very OG of you! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat:

1 Like

Where you goin Pat?

Congratulations everyone!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good evening and thank you all for playing! I’ll get these packs out in the next 7 days:

1st Pick: @olschool Pack 3

Pack #3

Ethos Mystic (Purple Majik x End Game #5) (3) Photo Fem

Fyre Seeds Mercari (Mirakuru (RocBudInc) x 9Lb Zombie F2) (5) Photo Reg

Barney’s Farm Dosidos 33 (1) Photo Fem

Zkittles (4) Photo Fem

Compound Genetics Stay Puft (Marshmallow OG X Grape Gasoline) (authenticity unverifiable)

2nd Pick: @Amendment3 Pack 5

Pack #5

RocBud Inc. Mystery Mix x (Strawberry Milk and Qookies x Coal Miner’s Daughter)

RocBud Inc. Auto Mix (5) Auto Fem

RocBud Inc. Auto Mix (5) Auto Fem

3rd Pick: @tresbundles

Pack #2

Dark Horse Genetics Double Lemon Pie (Lemon Skunk x Cookies and Cream) x (Lemon Skunk x Alien Kush F2) (6) Photo Reg

Copycat Runtz S1 (authenticity unverifiable)

Eazy Daze Cultivators Alien Struggle Bus #11 S1 (5) Photo Fem

Great Lakes Genetics Harlequin BX x Cake Fighter (7) Photo Reg

Feminized Mix (4) Photo Fem

4th Pick: @HeadyBearAdventures

Pack #1

Dark Horse Genetics Brazilian Bombshell (Strawberry Banana x (Lemon Skunk x Alien Kush F2)) (6) Photo Reg

Copycat Wet Dream S1 (authenticity unverifiable)

Eazy Daze Cultivators Alien Cheese Bus R1 (5) Photo Fem

Moab Genetix Coughruntz (?) Photo Reg

Raspberry Cough (4) Photo Fem

5th Pick: @PatHealy

Pack #4

Surf Han Solo Burger x Open Pollination (?) Photo Reg

Gro It Genetics Bombdotcom (Peanut Butter Breath x Putabreath F2)

Gro It Genetics Fae Breath ((GRC x BBC (Elusive Cut) x Putabreath F2)

Fresh Coast Stankonya (GMO x Secret Cheese) (?) Photo Reg

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for such a wonderful contrast.

I didn’t enter I have way too many seeds , but it was very gracious of you to do this

8 Likes

that double lemon pie sounds insane

1 Like

How did pack #4 slip by everyone. Some :fire: Congrats to all the winners :trophy: :clap:

5 Likes

I looked up rocbudinc. The claim of small breeder, and connoisseur autos and seeing his selection had me sold.

RocBud’s work is exceptional—but ordering from him is a nightmare. If you can find his work in the wild, then you’ve won the game.

2 Likes

I don’t know how someone could miss those choices…a Burger cross and the GMO Secret Cheese… WHAT???

UNREAL…PLUS Fresh Coast… yeah, how could you miss that choice…

Maybe it’s my love for the Medicinal effects I get from GMO…it is UNREAL (Y’all Know)!

1 Like

@PatHealy If you wanna trade for these. Let me know.

2 Likes

I was between pack 1 and 4, and I couldn’t believe 1 lasted until my pick!

Clearly the move!

3 Likes

All packages were shipped on Wednesday morning and should arrive by next Wednesday. If you don’t see anything in time, let me know and I’ll check the tracking. Happy growing OGers!

5 Likes

The excitement, hopes and dreams of this opportunity I cannot describe. Connoisseur quality I almost never get. The unexpected strain adds greatly to the feelings. These will not sit in the fridge over 1 year. Thank you for sharing. Rocbudinc. On!
20231110_114735

6 Likes

Mine showed up today! :star_struck: thank you @CerebralMeds, there’s a lot of good growing to come of these!

6 Likes

So did mine thanks so much

6 Likes

Package arrived this afternoon, and it was smokingfrom all the fire inside!!! Thanks @CerebralMeds

5 Likes