Charlotte Figi has died

Rest In Peace

22 Likes

Yeah saw this one, real bummer. A prominent scientist and aids activist was one of our 1st deaths here. Real tradegy

7 Likes

I can’t imagin the pain her parents feel right now the world can be such a cruel and unfair place it’s hard to know what to say at times.
RIP Charlotte you made a difference in the lifes of many.

10 Likes

Very sad story…

Rest in peace, Charlotte

10 Likes

RIP Charlotte This little girl and her family are heros to me.

9 Likes

Tragic loss. Very sad.

Rest in peace, Charlotte

5 Likes

Truly sad story… RIP young warrior

5 Likes

Rest in Peace.

5 Likes

Yeah I read about her passing yesterday. Sucks big time. She is the reason most states legalized for medical. She fought the good fight and won. Rest in peace Charlotte. We will never forget you!

8 Likes

You’re not dead until the last memory of you is gone.

Charlotte will rest in peace but will live forever.

8 Likes

Some confusing info here… says she tested negative for covid.

Terrible loss regardless

7 Likes

Yeah from the few articles and the post from the family that I read, the whole family definitely had covid-19 symptoms but also supposedly tested negative. From the sounds of it I think they’re trying to say the test’s are known faulty and they all were actually positive for the disease and yeah, that’s what killed her and not just that last seizure.

3 Likes

Is that Charlotte of Charlottes Web? RIP and blessings to her family.

5 Likes

Yes it is :pensive:

2 Likes

:cry: peace and grace for her and the family.

3 Likes

hmm from reading the article it seems like her death was probably due to her medical condition and not coronavirus but i guess the medical examiner will make that determination

she had a very positive impact during her (too short) life, such a shame but at least her legacy is immortalized

6 Likes

RIP little angel.

1 Like