Best strains for epilepsy

My sister drove into a tree while having a seizure yesterday. She hasnt had one in a few years. I need your help to find CBD strains for her so this does not happen again. I know cbd oil works. But I know we can help too.
Thank you everyone for your input on this serious topic.

7 Likes

https://dcse.ecwid.com/Cherry-Wine-CBD-F2-Cherry-Wine-x-Cherry-Wine-10-Regular-Hemp-Seeds-p85477459

i grabbed some of these recently. i trust the vendor, and the info ive found on it thus far looks promising

7 Likes

I canā€™t remember the name of the parents non-profit org that certifies & lab tests retail products for CBD & parentsā€¦

:confounded:

Also would contact Wonderland Nursery/Kevin Jodrey ASAP.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

So she could legally grow the cherry cbd wine strain as long as she picked it by Oct.

They own a large farm up north. Corn and beans mainly, still gotta convince my brother-in-law that it would be legal as long as its picked early enough.

6 Likes

Thanks overgrow! Donā€™t be shy, ill take all the help I can afford. She likes to get high too. So high cbd high thc strains for me to grow for her would be good to find as well!

6 Likes

Not entirely sure if it has anything to do with the Charlottes web strain. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotteā€™s_web_(cannabis)
I grew it out last year for daytime pain medication for while working (Iā€™m a roofer) it works ok for pain and really relaxes me. Unsure how well it will work for epilepsy but itā€™s high CBD with virtually no THC. Hope you manage to help your sister :v:

4 Likes

I know Chronic from Serious Seeds stops seizures. Most high thc strains will work :thumbsup:

6 Likes

My sister is getting released from ICU today. Thanks everyone for their input. Ill find the time today and look through these new ones. She had her kids in the car, the oldest tried to grab the wheel and save the car from the tree, broken coller bone and 16 stitches across her face. Poor girl. Sheā€™s upset its not Halloweenā€¦

8 Likes

ā€¦re my earlier post & non-profit orgā€¦

The group in question Iā€™ve seen represented by the founder(father of epipleptic kid) and he was on the Weednerd & Growtube roundtable when I first encountered it. I think Hashchurch may have had him too.

He was desparate in seeking medication for his kid & having tried about 100 cbd variations without THC he took a ā€˜gambleā€™ on THC and it hammered the symptoms his son was having. It sounded pretty extreme what the kid had gone through.

Hell hath no fury like a parent with a sick kid :fire:

In my search engine results last night it was all coming up wrong. :blush: But Iā€™ll try and keep looking.

5 Likes

My friend that runs a CBD medicine business said research is showing that a 10:1 ratio of CBD:THC works best for seizures & spasticity. A little touch of THC in with the CBD seems to greatly increase effectiveness of CBD on seizures.

6 Likes

Oh boy @V4vendetta today is YOUR lucky day!! Iā€™m giving away free 10:1 CBD fem seeds FOR FREE!!! :mega:
Just head over to https://www.sebringseeds.com/online-store/Sebrings-Revenge-10-1-CBD-Fems-p134607688 where I even have lab results posted!!! Freeā€¦Freeā€¦Freeā€¦ :truck: :mega: (That was fun to write. :laughing: )

Nevermind, I just found your info in my Preservation Run list. Iā€™m shipping you free seeds. Theyā€™ll be in the mail tomorrow and to you within 5 days! Iā€™m sending extras so share them if others have a need too! :blush:
But seriously, check out the free lab results for the seed! :newspaper:

14 Likes

Thank you @Sebring. You seriously didnā€™t have to do that. I am a ā€œyou donā€™t work, you dont eatā€ kind of person. Iā€™m updating chrome again to view your site. Original version of chrome works best for viewing the web. But if I want access to Dutch passion, attitude seed bank, and many others I wonā€™t have ā€œadequate transportation securityā€ to view the site. Basicly blocked. Canā€™t even do my taxes without a update now. Gimme a sec with my dead zone coverage, ill get it to download so I can view it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m sending them free! You have better things to worry about, like your sister. :wink:

6 Likes

Everyone in my family is all thank god the kids are ok. I talked to my sister today and asked her how she felt and she told me how hurt the kids had gotten and how bad she felt. So I re-asked the question by telling her I had already talked to mom and her kiddos the day before while she was unconscious in ICU. She just sent me a picture of her face. No words. I love those kids, and i feel like a Nazi for downplaying what happen to them instead of the other way around. Things like that i notice immediately, if they focused a little more on my sisters condition the kids wouldnā€™t be getting hurt. I dont knowā€¦maybe ill look at it differently someday.

8 Likes

Fret not, help is on itā€™s way! (I packed some helpful extras for her :wink:) My grown son has epilepsy so itā€™s kismet I found your post!

9 Likes

Damn dude, I dont have the words to thank you properly.

7 Likes

Pay it forward someday! :slight_smile: Itā€™s the best type of repayment. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you to @Muleskinner, @cannabissequoia, @Albannach, @Esrgood4u, and @thenasty1 for helping me too. Time is the one gift you can never get back.

8 Likes

I got to the website but it wont load all of itā€¦can you post a screenshot @Sebring?

4 Likes

:innocent: :v:

http://caladriusnetwork.org/

I remembered it!!

The website is kind of scant on info. but Iā€™d get in touch w/them just to seeā€¦

more CBD plants in one place than iā€™ve seen. :thumbsup:

6 Likes