My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

Hell ya bud! Good haul indeed! :+1:

4 Likes

@corey!!! The damn MC!! Thanks @Indoornesian!!! You both rock it!!!

4 Likes

Thx @Indoornesian & @corey!

4 Likes

You can twist my arm into accepting a bunch of SBT crosses, I suppose:stuck_out_tongue: Or even better, F2s!

5 Likes

Just to elaborate on what is entailed within this :fire: mix. Some Bog’s Sourblutooth pollen hit about 8 of my keeper fem plants, Strawberry Goji, Lifesaver also Bog’s. The list goes on, and my mind won’t keep up. All of these beans tho will produce top notch smoke.
Thanks to @corey for putting together this giveaway! Every seed will give you some quality smoke, so don’t fret if you don’t know what it is.

25 Likes

Holy bananas! One can, or rather, can’t only imagine what’s coming!! :pray: :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :flushed: :hugs: :hugs:

@Indoornesian with this level of reference, do we really need to know which one is hitting us!? Thanks a bunch you master OGer! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks @corey for another giveaway, really cool brother and thanks to @Indoornesian for providing the seeds.

6 Likes

Sounds damn good bud!

4 Likes

Looks phenomenal folks, thanks @corey and @Indoornesian

4 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Indoornesian .

5 Likes

30oz!! Was I close? Haha. Great job Corey!!!

2 Likes

11 - Is Me and thank you so much for all of the fun so far.
Overgrow Is The World Soon

OK well @Indoornesian you are my new frikkin hero, work like that is priceless to all. Thank You

6 Likes

Just read this top to bottom! Incredible adventure, and that plant looks like it’s out of a jungle.
I grow in 5 gallons, got a 10 gallon smart pot for indoor, but chickened out and never used it.
Now I’m wondering why I didn’t go bigger! :sweat_smile::joy::bear:

5 Likes

this is really awesome, I’m glad to participate
Thanks a lot for the opportunity :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Indoornesian … Fire to the world.

3 Likes

That’s right bud! :fire: to all!

7 Likes

@corey i must say I deff am impressed more then impressed stunned that’s for sure you’re gonna have to do a tell me your secrets :sweat_smile:ferts ph etc lol

@Indoornesian
Of course I signed up for the giveaway deff love to get my hands on some of your creations ! Thanks a bunch

Thanks to all fuck yeah I love this sight …
Now if everyone would go check out my thread :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:busting

4 Likes

Oh yeah are we not gonna be allowed to see the rootball or what !?

Prolly long gone by now

5 Likes

@Rabeats2093 What? You think he ate it! ? :flushed: :worried: :astonished: :laughing:

He’s gonna use for FRJ, fermented root juice!

3 Likes

I must have missed that part :sweat_smile:

If Corey can cook as good as he grew that plant I’d try a rootball :sweat_smile:

3 Likes